Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Posted this in the staff section last week,figure full disclosure here is appropriate

Site Supporter
    Thank you for your years of faithful service to our nation, we are better and safer for having warriors like you stand up for us. You have my utmost respect and I hope you stay engaged in the forum because your input is valued highly.

And in my view you are by no means diminished by your decision. You belong to a brotherhood of the few and that honor will stay with you for life.
    Last edited by Robinson; 05-13-2016 at 09:51 PM.

My family and I will be forever grateful to you, your family, and your men. Thank you.

You signed in twenty-two years ago. Today you signed out. Both actions were for others.

You're a rare man indeed, Sean M.

Godspeed.

Sean,

A: thank you for your hard work.

B: you're one of my favorite posters here; feel encouraged to spend a bit more time in the future.

C: c'mon back to the rural pacNW, enjoy the good life, and maybe show a few of us eastern northwest denizens what the f is what. I'd buy that ticket.

Best of luck to you.

Site Supporter
    Sean,

A tough decision but one in the best interests of your teammates, your family and yourself. It truly isn't the years it's the mileage.

None of which means you don't still have plenty to contribute to your organization or here.

Enjoy your life and your family. You've earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful John View Post
    You signed in twenty-two years ago. Today you signed out. Both actions were for others.

You're a rare man indeed, Sean M.

Godspeed.
    I actaully signed on 24 years ago, took a short break to pursue LE, got the bug and never looked back. My replacement was ready before I got him, and there is little more he can learn from me.

Sadly I do not believe him to be my replacement.
    Last edited by Odin Bravo One; 05-14-2016 at 02:23 AM.

Sean, it was an honor to train with you and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to do so. I'm quite sure your impact as an teacher to warriors (and citizens) will reverberate for many years to come.

Thank you for your service. I'll bet it doesn't end here.

Thanks Sean for all you have done for your country.

I am another who enjoys your posts here on P-F as I feel you bring your own form of moderation to threads that tend to wander off to the edge of ridiculous.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Anyone that had the mental fortitude to get through your initial training probably has the mental fortitude to complete anything regardless of age, how many fingers or toes they have, what shape they're in, etc...it takes a truly humble person to recognize that they could still nut up for the next 10 years, but that they had to put their team before their own desires.

Now, in my very un-humble and very selfish desire: I'm hoping this means that after some long deserved time stateside with your family, you'll be out and about teaching some classes. And yes, it's perfectly fine to make high dollar tuition and require students to pay for your drinks. You can have both!

Site Supporter

Opted this in the staff sextion last week,figure full disclosure here is appropriate

Thank you for your service, SeanM! Good luck on your future endeavors.
    Last edited by Jackdog; 05-14-2016 at 10:06 AM.

User Tag List