Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kick the slide?

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I'm pretty sure Danny was joking.
    me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Attachment 228

...is to how about use the fucking slide stop?

Jesus wept! "If only there were some way to drop the slide on this pistol with only one hand!"

"I think an octagon is a really swell shape for a wheel!"
    This!
    "When you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a T.V. set"-RDJB
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information, it is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent biases".- Me

Quote Originally Posted by pdb View Post
    Blame Caleb.
    Yeah, I had a WTF moment when browsing FB and reading and watching Caleb's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Garner View Post
    Jokes aside, there was a fairly proficient shooter in this years AFHF NM class that, no bull shit, karate chopped the ejection port to release the slide after a reload. It was of questionable effectiveness at getting a bullet in the chamber (lots of TRBs) but the exchange between Todd and the student regarding this particular method- Hilarious.
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

I think Rob just plan forgot to mention, in that scenario, he got his strong side thumb shot off.
    "Take the message to Garcia."

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZRC View Post
    The slide release is a fine motor skill, you need a gross motor skill like riverdance in a dynamic critical incident.
    That's sig-worthy right there.

I generally agree with the aphorism of "another tool in the box." But I don't have a can of silly string in my toolbox, either.
    Totally off the thread here, but has anyone else seen the "tactical" silly string that you can use to detect trip wires?
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

Quote Originally Posted by David Armstrong View Post
    Totally off the thread here, but has anyone else seen the "tactical" silly string that you can use to detect trip wires?
    That would go nicely with my tactical laser beam detectors:

[j/k -- I put those away a couple of years ago. Not enough lasers in my life]

Seriously?

Is there any videos of him explaining why in the hell he doesnt just use his thumb to drop the slide??????

If there's any evidence better than youtube/FB/other social media supporting draconian gun control, I don't know what it is.

User Tag List