Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stabbing victim’s dying words to cops: ‘F–k you’

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    No, it will not Darwin it self out. All that will do is embolden those same urban youth to branch out and start victimizing others outside their circle.

So when it is one of your family members who gets stabbed, and no witnesses will come forward due to fear of retribution in a snitches get stitches culture where being a witness is equated with being a "snitch "you're OK with that?

If you think this won't reach out and touch you in suburbia / your "nice neighborhood" etc you're fooling yourself.
    ^That^
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

This ^^^^ is exactly what I was getting at in my original post.

As for the who was stabbed - he is no loss but he wil be held up as a role model by others and this concept of a "snitch" and a witness being synonymous has an effect and it is spreading outside "urban cores" via both traditional and social media.
    Yep, and it's a fact that many crimes go unsolved because witnesses (and victims) chose not to come forward or testify. There is a heavy cultural price to pay for this attitude.

Trash belongs in the landfill, or civilized society becomes unsanitary for all.

If the refuse in question is self aware enough to know where it belongs , all the better for everyone involved.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Anyone who refuses to give information about those who attacked them is not a victim; they're a collaborator. They're on the same moral plane as a suicide bomber so far as I'm concerned: their death helps no one, and hurts other people.

And they do that without believing in their 72 virgins, just some other fucked up "righteous" cause.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Welp, they aren't helping any more being alive if that's their attitude. Hope he enjoys getting felt up in the afterlife.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Step father:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutulu_Shakur
    black nationalist and acupuncturist
    for realz in tha streetz
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustOneGun View Post
    My first thought was, "F Me? No, F you. Bye, bye."
    I'm not necessarily the best person and I know that but personally I think it would be freaking hilarious, immediately following the dying "fuck you" to then frantically work to get one last moment of consciousness out of the guy so you could really earnestly say "bye bye".
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

User Tag List