Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stabbing victim’s dying words to cops: ‘F–k you’

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Unfortunately, "snitch" and good witness have become synonymous on the street.
    This ^^^^ is exactly what I was getting at in my original post.

As for the who was stabbed - he is no loss but he wil be held up as a role model by others and this concept of a "snitch" and a witness being synonymous has an effect and it is spreading outside "urban cores" via both traditional and social media.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-13-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Where oh where have all the real victims gone?

I don't even ask them anymore. Name, DOB, and do you want to press charges? If I get a response to those three, I'll dig deeper. I get the "copulate off", I smile and watch the inevitable.

Gives me more time to go charge my body cam.....the one that has a 2 hour batt life on a ten hour shift. We care more about the footage than solving any murder for liabilities and whatnot.

My first thought was, "F Me? No, F you. Bye, bye."

Then I was sad. A dying declaration of who shot you or stabbed you allows for a twofer. One dead and a second warehoused for a few years.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I kind of like that guy's take on things. Rather, I greatly prefer his to-the-grave "fuck you" attitude to the sorts of people who insist the cops are evil but still expect the police to show up and take care of them and handle their problems.
    We really gotta hang out sometime, man.

I won't be telling the cops "Fuck you!" as my dying words. But I appreciate that this guy held onto his convictions to the very end. Deathbed confessions and requests for forgiveness are overplayed.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This ^^^^ is exactly what I was getting at in my original post.

As for the who was stabbed - he is no loss but he wil be held up as a role model by others and this concept of a "snitch" and a witness being synonymous has an effect and it is spreading outside "urban cores" via both traditional and social media.
    Simultaneously, with people keeping their mouths shut, the propagation of stabbings/deaths will continue, and the problem will continue to Darwin itself out.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I'd rather have Joe Jerkface tell me something useful than say "fuck you" on his deathbed. I get the "oh well" attitude as those were my sentiments as well but don't snitches make the job easier sometimes? Also, in this thread is the "snitches get stitches" line a jestful remark regarding an animalistic way of dealing with people who know info about lawless acts or is there a general dislike towards snitches from everyone including LE (or is it both)?

ETA: Not being facetious.
    I'd rather have a cooperative victim, but I'm bit going to lose sleep over the ones who don't want to cooperate. Gives me more time to work other cases.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Simultaneously, with people keeping their mouths shut, the propagation of stabbings/deaths will continue, and the problem will continue to Darwin itself out.
    No, it will not Darwin it self out. All that will do is embolden those same urban youth to branch out and start victimizing others outside their circle.

So when it is one of your family members who gets stabbed, and no witnesses will come forward due to fear of retribution in a snitches get stitches culture where being a witness is equated with being a "snitch "you're OK with that?

If you think this won't reach out and touch you in suburbia / your "nice neighborhood" etc you're fooling yourself.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-13-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

For some reason it makes me laugh at the karma. They really earned it until the very end.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    It's a family Tradition.

Aunt / God Mother

Tupac Shakur's aunt, convicted of killing NJ state trooper

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...nvicted_o.html

Step father:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutulu_Shakur

Mutulu Shakur (born Jeral Wayne Williams, August 8, 1950) is an American black nationalist and acupuncturist. He was a proponent of the Republic of New Afrika and a close friend of Geronimo Pratt.
    Shakur is best known for his conviction on racketeering charges following the 1979 prison escape of Joanne Chesimard (Assata Shakur) and the infamous $1.6 million robbery of a Brinks armored truck in New York in which a guard and two police officers were killed.

User Tag List