Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stabbing victim’s dying words to cops: ‘F–k you’

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Meh. I ain't the one laying there dying. I get plenty of folks shot or stabbed who don't know nothin' about nothin'. Just keep their info, they'll be a suspect next week if they survive.
    Reminds me of a favorite saying of mine from an old Texas Lawman I used to be privileged to work with. When I'd ask how he could walk away at the end of the day without being torn up by what we'd seen, he said "neither my name, nor the name of anyone I love is on the VICTIM title of that report. Go home and enjoy your family."

Triage. If the medical industry can do it so can LEO. Shitheads like this guy can be filed into the cold case files ASAFP and resources can be freed up to help those wanting the help. I'm all out of fucks to give for folks dying of thirst after being shown the water fountain.

Site Supporter
    My heart is just breaking...

Subjrct expired from exsanguination resulting from cranial-rectal interlock. Case closed at the request of the victim.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Is it against department policy to stop triage, watch, and laugh instead?

Fuck you too buddy!
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    I kind of like that guy's take on things. Rather, I greatly prefer his to-the-grave "fuck you" attitude to the sorts of people who insist the cops are evil but still expect the police to show up and take care of them and handle their problems.
    3/15/2016

Site Supporter
    All that said...when hypoxia sets in, people say all sorts of things. I've had patients tell me to do some fairly graphic stuff to myself while they were going into respiratory failure...I just respond with "Well, you're the one about to die so lets focus on you."

#Dyingpeoplesaythedarndestthings

So do roofied people? #CosbyJoke
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

I'd rather have Joe Jerkface tell me something useful than say "fuck you" on his deathbed. I get the "oh well" attitude as those were my sentiments as well but don't snitches make the job easier sometimes? Also, in this thread is the "snitches get stitches" line a jestful remark regarding an animalistic way of dealing with people who know info about lawless acts or is there a general dislike towards snitches from everyone including LE (or is it both)?

ETA: Not being facetious.
    Last edited by BobLoblaw; 05-13-2016 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I'd rather have Joe Jerkface tell me something useful than say "fuck you" on his deathbed. I get the "oh well" attitude as those were my sentiments as well but don't snitches make the job easier sometimes? Also, in this thread is the "snitches get stitches" line a jestful remark regarding an animalistic way of dealing with people who know info about lawless acts or is there a general dislike towards snitches from everyone including LE (or is it both)?

ETA: Not being facetious.
    "Snitches get stitches" is a jestful remark. It's what I've heard many times from people I question. Yes, "snitches" make our job easier. Unfortunately, "snitch" and good witness have become synonymous on the street. A "snitch", to me, is a dirtbag who is working off charges by working for the cops or a dirtbag who wants to inform on people or makes buys from dopers for money.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

User Tag List