Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman Is Auctioning Off Gun Used in Trayvon Martin Shooting

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    A new version of “Who’s the Biggest Loser”?
    This is no shit:

About a dozen years ago, at a company Christmas party, I was standing with a group of people. One of the big boss's staff was saying that she was encouraging her husband to enter "Who's the Biggest Loser". I said that he would be a natural for the show.

About five minutes into the discussion, I turned to a co-worker and whispered: "I didn't know it was a show about weight loss." She almost dropped her drink, she was laughing so hard.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    But rather than get out and stay out of the limelight, he manages to show up every 18-24 months, in something else.
    Right on schedule:

George Zimmerman sues family of Trayvon Martin, publisher, prosecutors for $100 million
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...238030539.html

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

He deserves it. Hope he wins. Id say a big name lawyer like that he has a good chance.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...erman_now.html

I find the words in that article to be compelling. May he succeed in the stated goals.
    Also, I would find it interesting if he indeed help create a foundation to fund lawsuits against defamers, especially if he did so with any judgement monies.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...erman_now.html

I find the words in that article to be compelling. May he succeed in the stated goals.
    Also, I would find it interesting if he indeed help create a foundation to fund lawsuits against defamers, especially if he did so with any judgement monies.
    The damage the trial did to me and my family has been devastating. I suffered from PTSD and, as a result, acted out for a few years before finally returning to the person I was. I was kicked out of college due to threats against the staff by the New Black Panthers. I lost my career path to become an attorney, and to this day I cannot work or even circulate in public. In 2015, someone tried to kill me. The bullet missed my head by inches, and the shooter got 20 years in prison. Today I remain in hiding, as does my family due to constant threats, which appear almost daily in rap songs and social media rants.
    The bolded parts of this paragraph are to me, the perfect exemplification of why George Zimmerman will become a verb. Zimmermaning will be when you don't use your brain, do something foolish, get into trouble, reap the consequences, and then try to deflect it away. There is a solution - change your name and move.

I get that he wants to be free to be himself again in the world like it was before he shot Trayvon Martin. Well, that will never happen; it has never happened in our society before and it won't happen in the future either. Literally, history is filled with men and women who had to leave to find a new life. Try living in a small town and being accused of something. Someone will always believe you did it, even if you are exonerated.

George Zimmerman, take my advice: Pack up your family, sell all of your belongings, and move some other place. Your mother is Peruvian? Move to Peru. Just move. If you don't want to leave the U.S., change your name and move to Nevada. Move someplace where no one cares who you are or were. You want to be free? Be free. Let this go.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Right on schedule:

George Zimmerman sues family of Trayvon Martin, publisher, prosecutors for $100 million
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...238030539.html
    Perfectly on schedule.

I agree with the not guilty verdict. TM was a thug and I never lost any sleep over it. That said, Zimmerman is no saint.

Hes been accused of stalking an ex and his cousin testified under oath that Zimmerman started molesting her when she was just a kid.

No idea if this trial will be successful for him or not but Im willing to bet he will do something to show back up in the news sometime next year.

P.S. autographing packs of skittles at local bars was simply bad taste.
    Last edited by Warped Mindless; 12-05-2019 at 11:39 AM.

@RevolverRob to put it delicately... fuck that noise. GZ should in no way "run", as eventually there will be no place to run to.

@Warped Mindless ...
    I have no knowledge of the supposed accusations by his cousin, but if there were legit proof then he should be prosecuted.
    As for the skittles back signing thing... that happened? If so that's not bad taste; that's fucking hilarious.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    @RevolverRob to put it delicately... fuck that noise. GZ should in no way "run", as eventually there will be no place to run to.
    I disagree. Honestly, there are lots of places to go where no one really knows or cares who George Zimmerman is or was and would not care again. I can tell you a place where that isn't the case though, Florida.

George Zimmerman's life ended the day he decided to not keep his nose out of Martin's business. Yes, Martin had no right to beat him and try to kill him and GZ was justified, but one pull of that trigger ended George Zimmerman's life as surely as it did Trayvon Martin's life. And it could have all been avoided. The fact that he killed Martin and ruined his own life is really no fault of anyone but the guy who put himself there. The fact that he continues to put himself in positions where he can avoid trouble, but doesn't, is a testament to the fact that he has not yet learned that lesson.

Perhaps George Zimmerman was nearly railroaded, better men than he have been railroaded and lost, GZ did not. The day they gave him Not Guilty was not the day where George Zimmerman of Sanford, Florida got his life back. It was the day George Zimmerman got a chance to go be George Zimmerman in Absaroka County, Wyoming. You don't just get a fresh clean slate in that same place as a do over. You get a do over, but the wisest decision is for it to be in some other fucking place. Trying to claim some moral high ground in this situation is an exercise in futility that would make Sisyphus say, "Fuck it! Send me Hell!"

I'm no particular fan of GZ, but I disagree, RR. People from the former president of the United States, through the media and others with an interest in the outcome did all they could to deny and obfuscate the truth and turn someone not entitled to martyr status...into one. GZ was maligned with impunity far and wide.

There is no justification for Obama, de Blasio and their cohort to malign others via their refusal to face facts. We've seen it time and again over the past several years and it is repugnant.

GZ deserves his day in court, like him or not. This failure to face facts that do not fit the narrative has got to be put down. The sooner we face hard truths the sooner they can be dealt with in an appropriate fashion.

Actions have consequences. Or they should.
    Last edited by blues; 12-05-2019 at 11:30 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List