Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman Is Auctioning Off Gun Used in Trayvon Martin Shooting

George Zimmerman puts his gun up for auction

Edit: Please delete or merge this post into HCM's post. He actually has useful quotes from the auction and news sources.

Looks like the good idea fairy pays GZ a visit.... he is selling his PF-9 from the Trayvon Martin case. Seems a bit tasteless and crass to put this up for sale.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=558112068
    Last edited by scw2; 05-12-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Site Supporter

George Zimmerman Is Auctioning Off Gun Used in Trayvon Martin Shooting

George Zimmerman said Thursday that he will auction off the firearm used in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

“I’m a free American,” Zimmerman told WOFL-TV. “And I can do whatever I’d like with my possessions.”

The former neighborhood watchman, who was acquitted in 2013 for Martin’s death, listed the firearm for a one-day online auction with a starting bid of $5,000.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...rtin-shooting/

From Gun Broker:

Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck. Your friend, George M. Zimmerman ~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=558112068

Words fail me.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Of course he is.

I'm kinda shocked it took this long.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I'm kinda shocked it took this long.
    He claims he just got his gun back recently. Guess it goes to show that even if you get your gun back after rightfully defending yourself, it may be a long time before you'll see it again.
    Last edited by scw2; 05-12-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Agreed on the tastelessness. Also, even if I wanted a PF-9, which I don't, that specific one has all kinds of NOPE attached to it. The winner of that auction will likely get doxed, which will lead to them getting harassed by all sorts of people. No thank you.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I'm not a Zimmerman fan, but anything that enrages Trayvon lovers is a win in my book. I'm going to kick back and savor the outrage, because this will be delicious.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Hey, if the proceeds let him buy a better gun more power to him.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Opportunity for Ruger collector

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I like how the photo they use of skittles is the one from his 3rd grade graduation.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List