Thread: Journaling App for iPhone

Journaling App for iPhone

Anyone know of a good app for keeping a good range journal? I might have to go with good ol' paper but I'm looking for something that would be able to keep an update on goals as well as track drill times. Digital just seems like it will do that better but I don't see anything on the web or the app store.

We have a training journal section here that is pretty nice and convenient. I've also seen a member or two do a spread sheet in excel for drills and I thought that was an awesome idea.
    i used to wannabe

FWIW I take notes and the odd photo on my iPhone at the range. I then copy / paste them into my p-f.com training journal later in the day.

I try and enter a few objectives in my notes before I get to the range, so I have a documented goal of what I want to achieve that day.

I like this, as opposed to a standalone app, because being stored on the web, my p-f.com journal is available online for later reference, on any of my devices with a browser or Tapatalk app.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-08-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Site Supporter
    I use OneNote and voice dictation on the iPhone for my range journal. It's very handy, and my runaway favorite of all the MS Office apps.

I copy/paste the text and clean it up a bit for the online training journal.

User Tag List