Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 163: Chasing Splits

I got the video. At first it said "Thumbnail Not Available", but the video played when I clicked play.
    Last edited by Drang; 06-05-2016 at 09:24 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    No video taadski
    Yeah, I'm not sure what gives. I posted some videos last year I think and Gabe said it took his computer a while to load them or something. For whatever reason. I think he said if he stared at the screen for a while and dry practiced at it, it eventually loaded.

I guess perhaps I should just open a youtube or vimeo account. [sigh]

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I go the video. At first it said "Thumbnail Not Available", but the video played when I clicked play.
    Thanks Drang.

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    I guess perhaps I should just open a youtube or vimeo account.
    Have an Android phone? Google accounts come with YouTube accounts.
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I just see a blank with nothing. No video anything. I'll let it sit and see what it does. Man YouTube is the way to go. Hit share, copy that URL, click the video roll icon by the emojis, paste it in there, at the beginning where it says HTTPS, delete that S and your good to go!
    i used to wannabe

Yeah, I have a Gmail account. But it seems like Google shares info with everybody and their brothers, not to mention the extent with which they seem to track all our click data, etc… I'm not sure I want all my Gmail data associated with all my video/photo stuff. I'm paranoid is the short of the matter. [runs away looking up for black helicopters]

Actually, do any of ya'll know if you CAN keep things private enough that associated emails won't be publicly viewable with Youtube? As in, I can name the Youtube account whatever that's unrelated? Apologies if these are dolt level concerns. I don't have a Bookface account either.

I don't do Facebook or social media at all either. Been thinking about doing something for shooting but don't know how/what.

I don't think you can see my email from my YouTube page? Have GJM post them for you
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I don't do Facebook or social media at all either. Been thinking about doing something for shooting but don't know how/what.

I don't think you can see my email from my YouTube page? Have GJM post them for you
    Ummmm, yeah….NO! I've got some really good videos of GJM though!

What's your YouTube page and I'll tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    Actually, do any of ya'll know if you CAN keep things private enough that associated emails won't be publicly viewable with Youtube? As in, I can name the Youtube account whatever that's unrelated? Apologies if these are dolt level concerns. I don't have a Bookface account either.
    I dunno. Here's my home page, do you see my contact info? D.W. Drang - YouTube

I am currently Facebookless, as I refuse to send them scans of government issued ID. Trying to find a way to fix that, I have missed out on a couple of things because of that, and almost missed news of the death f a friend of mine.
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I dunno. Here's my home page, do you see my contact info? D.W. Drang - YouTube

I am currently Facebookless, as I refuse to send them scans of government issued ID. Trying to find a way to fix that, I have missed out on a couple of things because of that, and almost missed news of the death f a friend of mine.
    Wow, you really can see a lot from a YouTube page. Looks like you left you bathroom light on, and the speghetti on the second shelf in the fridge is bad.

Last edited by Luke; 06-05-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    i used to wannabe

Name:  Rimshot.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  27.5 KB
    LOL45
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List