Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlefield Vegas This Weekend

You're not into historic firearms now, but the older they are the more the likelihood that you won't get to shoot them in the future.

Luger P-08
    Mauser C-96
    STG-44
    Thompson M-1928
    M1918-A2 Browning Automatic Rifle
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I've shot everything on that list except the BAR. If it were free, I'd shoot them all. If I had to pay, I'd spend all my time with the BAR, and the Tommy. Of course, I used to have an MP5SD issued to me, and I can shoot my MP5KN anytime I can get away from the blackhole called my desk and actually make it to the range, so, I'm sorta spoiled that way. None of the pistols, even the Luger and the Broomhandle "do" much for me.

I worked at one of the original Vegas MG rental ranges. For fun times I'd suggest.

MP5
    Uzi
    Mac10 w/can
    Thompson
    Grease Gun
    Suomi 37 (if they have one)
    Swedish K (my favorite MG)
    G18
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

I'm somewhat thinking along the lines of Hambo. With the exception of the USP 45, MP5SD, and G18.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I pretty much got the responses that I figured that I was going to get, but figured that if you don't ask the question, you never know. Flying out tonight. I'll post my experiences with what I shoot when I get back. There's just a lot of really cool stuff there.

So here's what we ended up shooting this past weekend:

MP5K-SD
    Luger P-08
    AK-47
    Glock 18
    Springfield 1903-A4
    Ma Deuce

The Ma Deuce was a damn spiritual experience. Got to keep one of the spent .50BMG casings from that experience. Overall a really cool experience run by some truly standup guys. I highly recommend it.

I'm not a full auto fan but dat Ma Deuce... I still remember my religious awakening from Corps when I first got to use the M2.
    #RESIST

Honestly, I didn't really do any full auto mag dumps. Just a waste of money in a very short amount of time. What I did like though was doing bursts.

User Tag List