Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for those accepted into the academy - repost

Excellent list. Use it as a time to get in the peak physical condition....and don't get out of it.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Nyeti"

Good list. For each of those items, I can think of someone (often the same few someones) who didn't adhere to them.

The one someone posted about honesty with things like PT is absolutely true. I saw a classmate not get hired because someone remembered he liked to skip laps on the runs and claim he had finished.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    "Will this work so that I can use it instinctively in vital combat against an opponent who is determined to prevent me from doing so, and who is striving to eliminate me by fair means or foul?" ~ Col. Rex Applegate

This sounds similar to basic training/ intital entry training for the military. Never realized how military themed police academies were until recently. Interesting.
    " The true Soldier fights not because what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

Quote Originally Posted by BES View Post
    This sounds similar to basic training/ intital entry training for the military. Never realized how military themed police academies were until recently. Interesting.
    Integrity counts in any academy setting. Trust me, the cadre knew who the shitheels were and they were watched closely. Maintain your professional bearing and discipline and you'll be fine.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

User Tag List