Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SURVEY

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    If that was directed at me for wanting more info.. As soon as I saw tom endorsed it I filled it out... Now I'm just curious why I did that lol
    Not directed, just making a statement. I totally undestand how it was worded, my bad. Just in a no sleep mode at the time.

Done. Took maybe 5 minutes at the most.

Just an FYI, I've met with Oren and he's a great guy trying to come up with a great product for shooters like us, who want to track performance.

Tom, if you can tweak the title, that'd be great. I think he reached out to you in order to change it, no?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BaiHu; 06-08-2016 at 10:48 PM.
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    If someone wants to change a thread title they need to tell me (or a another member of Staff) what they wanted it changed to. No offense, but I spend my entire day thinking about my own shit, the last thing I want to do is some "free" thinking for someone else.

Not that I'm aware of or can find a record of. As far as I can tell our last communication was his post in this thread:
    Completely agree Tom and I appreciate your position. I'll remind him to reach out to you. I met with him again and his invention has me quite curious. I'm hoping to give it a whirl in about 4 weeks. If there are any NJ shooters close to Berkeley Heights, PM me and I'll try and arrange more testers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

User Tag List