Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Colt Agent

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Nair is nasty shit. The only thing that comes to mind which was worse was the EpiScreamer (EpiLady), which, to the fun of yanking out hair, added the smell of burning hair.
    OUCH!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Besides countless old gangster and cop movies, my love affair with old Colt D-frames was truly cemented when I took my old, but new-to-me 50s Cobra to the range a few decades ago and proceeded to make some good (and some lucky) long-range shots on pepper poppers with it, witnessed by a suitably envious buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde from Carolina View Post
    ...make some good (and some lucky) long-range shots
    Late 80's I won a range bet with a friend, that we could put up a B-27 at 100 yards and I could get a hit with my Detective Special. I went rollover prone, got 4 of 6 in the black, and he was shocked.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I haven't worn pantyhose, pumps, or a skirt in at least that long, and since Costco stopped selling the giant size buckets of Nair, haven't properly dipilated either, so perhaps I could get away with it...
    This is disturbingly specific and congruent.

User Tag List