Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Smith m10

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    that evil cunt
    Could you really try being more offensive to women?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    She's not a woman. She is evil incarnate, disguised as a woman. I thought everybody here agreed with that; guess I was wrong.

And FYI, I am most certainly not a redneck keep-'em-in-the-kitchen type. I have posted here any number of times how I thoroughly enjoyed (for the most part) teaching women over the years... because THEY PAY ATTENTION AND APPLY THE KNOWLEDGE THEY GLEAN. Their only real handicap is less endurance and upper body strength than men; and some are able to work through that anyway.

Sorry to have ruffled your feathers. But that's about all of an apology you're going to get, I'm afraid. I never thought there could be a greater threat to our constitutional rights than Obama. I was wrong; there is, and its name is The HildeBeast.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    She's not a woman. She is evil incarnate, disguised as a woman. I thought everybody here agreed with that; guess I was wrong.
    She's a woman. I don't care for her politically, not one bit, but she is a woman.

But I understand that demonization of those on the other side of the political line is how things are done. I don't think it's productive, but whatever floats your boat.

Just know that calling a woman a "cunt" is as offensive to women as a certain word beginning with "n" is to African-Americans.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Just know that calling a woman a "cunt" is as offensive to women as a certain word beginning with "n" is to African-Americans.
    As is calling me and my fellow professional LE types "pig". The difference is, we get in trouble for using the "n" word; they can call us whatever they like, all day long, and nobody says squat. I hear you, but have a bit of a different perspective.

Anyway… I'll try to do better.

Site Supporter
    It was a reference to a specific public figure and her politics. My wife would be in complete agreement, and she is not one to accept disrespect.
    Last edited by BillSWPA; 04-26-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Site Supporter
    Good grab, SS.

Nostalgia is one thing- and I'm with you 100% there- but something else very few people are paying attention to is the distinct possibility that, soon after The HildeBeast is crowned, these are all that we subjects will be allowed to possess; if that. After a multitude of polite smiles, dismissive looks, and eye rolls, I don't mention this anymore to friends/acquaintances. I hope I'm wrong; I really do... both about that evil cunt getting elected, and what will follow if she does.

But if I'm not, I've got mine. The rest can play The Panic Game.

I believe your concern is justified.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    It was a reference to a specific public figure and her politics. My wife would be in complete agreement, and she is not one to accept disrespect.
    Let's all just agree to call her a d!@khead and move on.

The one place I did not anticipate appeals to political correctness...reminds you to never get complacent in your expectations. If people want to be offended, they will find a way to take offense.
    Last edited by Willard; 04-26-2016 at 10:37 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I'll play.

Attachment 7501
    Nice. That grip adapter is either a Pachmayr or a Mershon, correct?
    I have been searching junk boxes at gun shows and LGS looking for one of these or a Tyler T grip for a square butt K-frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    The one place I did not anticipate appeals to political correctness...reminds you to never get complacent in your expectations. If people want to be offended, they will find a way to take offense.
    Neither me.

Well stated.

User Tag List