Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: IDPA & Calibers - Thread Split

Try the Safariland holders that have loader straddle the belt. I carry 2 loaders just behind my holster. With a little work you would be surprised how fast you can become. I'm no Jerry M. but I usually beat most average auto shooters in reloading. Where I lose the battle in IDPA is that you load more often.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

Along that vein, I'm hoping the tiger teams recommend 7 & 8 shot revolvers be allowed in ESR.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Along that vein, I'm hoping the tiger teams recommend 7 & 8 shot revolvers be allowed in ESR.
    There's a thread on the IDPA forum tracking all the suggestions that have been made, if it's not there you can email them to add it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rsa-otc View Post
    Try the Safariland holders that have loader straddle the belt. I carry 2 loaders just behind my holster. With a little work you would be surprised how fast you can become. I'm no Jerry M. but I usually beat most average auto shooters in reloading. Where I lose the battle in IDPA is that you load more often.
    Thanks for the tip. Those clips seem cheap enough to be worth trying. I'd tried three or four different other systems, but all of them were completely outside the belt.

If you like this type of system, for EDC I use the duty pouches that have a snap closure for positive retention.

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/d...edloaders.aspx
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

User Tag List