Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pistol training in Oklahoma

Yes. Better yet, call Marshall, he's intense but very personable and loves to talk.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

If I was anywhere near Oklahoma, I would be training with Mike Seeklander. I think he mentioned that he does private training in addition to classes. If you haven't checked out his podcast, you are missing out. He's interviewed Tom Givens, Ernest Langdon, Ken Hackathorn and Robbie Leatham and William April. Very intelligent discussions.

I trained with Spencer Keepers this year at the Tac Con. He is a good shooter and a good teacher.
    My comments have not been approved by my employer and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer. These are my comments, not my employer's.

www.agiletactical.com

This guy's pretty good. For a former 19D.......

TDSA, does a good job and has great AI instructors, Several of them use my holsters and carry AIWB. So no worries there.

Mike Seeklander does an outstanding job as well, he runs AIWB ( in some custom Keeper holster..lol) to.. I didn't list him before as I wasn't sure if he does much in OK. I really like Mikes approach to training.

Ernest Langdon is coming out to the OKC gun club and I had thought the class was full but I was wrong.

We have great options in OK!!!

Get out and make a class!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    If I was anywhere near Oklahoma, I would be training with Mike Seeklander. I think he mentioned that he does private training in addition to classes. If you haven't checked out his podcast, you are missing out. He's interviewed Tom Givens, Ernest Langdon, Ken Hackathorn and Robbie Leatham and William April. Very intelligent discussions.

I trained with Spencer Keepers this year at the Tac Con. He is a good shooter and a good teacher.
    I would love to train with Seeklander! I'm a big American warrior follower I've listened to all his podcasts and am reading his defensive handgun training book right now. I can't find any classes that he teaches and I'm not sure I can afford private lessons lol
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    TDSA, does a good job and has great AI instructors, Several of them use my holsters and carry AIWB. So no worries there.

Mike Seeklander does an outstanding job as well, he runs AIWB ( in some custom Keeper holster..lol) to.. I didn't list him before as I wasn't sure if he does much in OK. I really like Mikes approach to training.

Ernest Langdon is coming out to the OKC gun club and I had thought the class was full but I was wrong.

We have great options in OK!!!

Get out and make a class!!!
    Between Tulsa and OKC we really are lucky. I take for granted how good of facilities we have. I also know there are a lot of "tactical" training companies popping up so its hard to know if it's worth the money.

Kyle defoor does classes at the okc gun club from time to time as well. I watched the Tdsa YouTube video And they seem like they have an incredible program. I may visit your friend at h and h and save up for a major class later this year.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Sounds like a plan

Kyle is teaching carbine I tried to talk him into pistol again this year but I haven't hosted a carbine class since like Spartan Tactical in 2011 so..
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Funny you mention that. During the class, the topic of quality holsters was discussed and one of the instructors mentioned your gear and someone else commented on the price. I think it was Garrett who responded 'carry AIWB all day every day in a Keepers holster and you won't think that Mother F&$@!* is too expensive!'... Or something close to that
    Last edited by FOG; 04-20-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FOG View Post
    Funny you mention that. During the class, the topic of quality holsters was discussed and one of the instructors mentioned your gear and someone else commented on the price. I think it was Garrett who responded 'carry AIWB all day every day in a Keepers holster and you won't think that Mother F&$@!* is too expensive!'... Or something close to that
    That's Awesome!!!

Site Supporter
    Spencer Keepers (Prdtor) has done yeomans work for nearly 10 yrs bringing and now conducting quality training to/in OK.
    Follow his recs with total confidence!
    David Barnes
    Vcdgrips.

User Tag List