Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ardent HK man reveals his Glockian slip...

BaiHU, if you shoot the Glock better than the P30/VP9 pistols and want to still run an HK try the USP. I found that the USP shoots very well for me but I cannot shoot a P30 to say my life. I have never had success with pistols with real curvy grips. The USP has flat sides like a Glock although the grip angle is on the opposite side of the spectrum. The USP also has a better trigger than the P30 that breaks further out.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    The USP also has a better trigger than the P30 that breaks further out.
    I will have to check into the break point, been a long time since I handled / owned a USP. I will have to look into comparisons of the P2000 vs. USP.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
    BaiHU, if you shoot the Glock better than the P30/VP9 pistols and want to still run an HK try the USP. I found that the USP shoots very well for me but I cannot shoot a P30 to say my life. I have never had success with pistols with real curvy grips. The USP has flat sides like a Glock although the grip angle is on the opposite side of the spectrum. The USP also has a better trigger than the P30 that breaks further out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    I will have to check into the break point, been a long time since I handled / owned a USP. I will have to look into comparisons of the P2000 vs. USP.
    I just grabbed my USP 45 and P30L. I see the shorter reset on the USP, but both triggers seem to break in the same place?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Cool thread. I have been debating trying a glock again, especially because my LEM guns are squared away and I have a gadget coming.. Who knows, I also want a lot of things.
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 04-30-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Then they'll be worth even more.
    And illegal to possess.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just grabbed my USP 45 and P30L. I see the shorter reset on the USP, but both triggers seem to break in the same place?
    When i compared them it was from the beavertail to the trigger. I am also talking about DA/SA if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    They break in the same place, but since the USP has a longer (front-strap to back-strap) grip, it would feel as if the trigger breaks further out. I think (I could be wrong) that this is what Leroy was referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    They break in the same place, but since the USP has a longer (front-strap to back-strap) grip, it would feel as if the trigger breaks further out. I think (I could be wrong) that this is what Leroy was referring to.
    This

User Tag List