Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Swims in the Sea With Us

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Bumping this thread as it seems the best fit for this:

From the Bexar County Sheriffs Office Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/BexarCounty...48051845410718
    Burning in hell will still be too good for people like this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

I knew a judge (known for being a rather leanient fellow) that presided over a case where animal abuse of a sexual nature was the charge. All acts were on film. He watched them all (I want to say 15-20). Each act carried a sentence of 1 year... they were ruled to serve the charges CONSECUTIVELY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Is there hand sanitizer for the brain? Fucking crazy world out there.

Sounds like a player from the NFL.

Meet Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    In the past people like that would have been institutionalized. We quit doing that because it was, something.......... You can't fix people like that, no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard what we have left of the mental health system wants to make people think otherwise. The sad part is that this guy will get out and have a chance to do this again, with someone's pet, or a child.
    The treatment team for Vince Li, the man found not criminally responsible for killing and butchering Tim McLean aboard a Greyhound bus nearly eight years ago, is recommending he be formally discharged from the Selkirk Mental Health Centre, a move that would pave the way for his eventual full reintegration into the community. Li, who has legally changed his name to Will Baker, appeared Monday before the Manitoba Criminal Code Review Board. The board is expected to issue a decision by the end of the week.
    http://www.winnipegsun.com/2016/02/2...wn-as-vince-li

The killing of Tim McLean occurred on the evening of July 30, 2008 and is noted for being a beheading and cannibalism death in Canada. McLean, a 22-year-old
    Canadian man, was stabbed, beheaded and cannibalized while riding a Greyhound Canada bus about 30 km west of Portage la Prairie, Manitoba traveling the Trans Canada Highway.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

I was really hoping this was going to be a thread on some random Netflix documentary concerning ocean life. Thanks OP.
    When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk. -Tuco
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday... -Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Is there hand sanitizer for the brain?
    Whiskey?

Vodka works too.

Site Supporter
    #WHYDADDYDRINKS

Site Supporter
    I really wanted to click the "LIKE" button, but it's not the proper sentiment. There should be a button for "THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION." In one's logical brain region, you've probably logged cases like the Vince Li case in the "he can't hurt anyone - ever again" file. Then, a news release like the one posted here reminds you that you can never assume anything when it comes to mental health-related crimes. It makes you wonder what will eventually happen with Austin Harrouff, the biped who attacked the folks in Miami, killing two and maiming another in 2015. I entered "face eating" to search and now wish I would've waited until after I was done with my breakfast.

User Tag List