Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Swims in the Sea With Us

Site Supporter

What Swims in the Sea With Us

Man accused of dog's rape, murder claimed dog killed his iguana

A man accused of raping and murdering an emotional support service dog in March allegedly told investigators in Washington state he hanged the 3-year-old pit bull mix from a tree in the forest because the animal killed his pet iguana.

James Leroy Evans, 33, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Thurston County Jail on Wednesday, where he was being held on a first-degree animal cruelty charge, Q13Fox reported. He was arrested Sunday based on a tip from a relative of the dog’s owner, The Olympian reported.

Evans confessed to officials that he killed the dog, telling authorities, “I did it! I hung her,” according to court documents viewed by The Olympian.

His next court date is April 26.

“What I know from family members is that he’s got an explosive personality,” Thurston County animal control officer Erika Johnson said. “He’s got some real anger issues.”

A biker discovered the puppy, named Diamond, hanging from the tree on March 22. Scratch marks from where the dog had struggled were evident at the scene. A veterinarian later revealed the dog had been severely sexually abused. The official cause of death was asphyxiation.

Diamond was an emotional support service dog for an 8-year-old boy. She was staying with Evans, a relative of the owner, while the owner found housing that allowed dogs, Q13Fox reported.

Evans’ past rap sheet includes charges for domestic violence, burglary and controlled substances.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/14...ntcmp=trending

Seriously, how do you bond out a guy like this ? It's only a matter of time before he does the same thing or worse to a person.

SMH

Something tells me that this guy will be a frequent guest of the criminal justice system for the remainder of his miserable, wretched life.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

In the past people like that would have been institutionalized. We quit doing that because it was, something..........

You can't fix people like that, no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard what we have left of the mental health system wants to make people think otherwise.

The sad part is that this guy will get out and have a chance to do this again, with someone's pet, or a child.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Jesus.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Site Supporter
    Wait.......what????????????

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    When certain people end up dead the community should look at one another and say "It's probably for the best."
    3/15/2016

Evans is an evil virus that spreads misery.

Putting animals like that in cages is why I became a cop. Sadly....their is little justice in the legal system.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    In the past people like that would have been institutionalized. We quit doing that because it was, something..........

You can't fix people like that, no matter how hard you try, no matter how hard what we have left of the mental health system wants to make people think otherwise.

The sad part is that this guy will get out and have a chance to do this again, with someone's pet, or a child.
    x1000

Some people are simply broken animals that have no place in the civilized world. Institutions served an important purpose considering we're no longer in the age of "shun them from the community and let them succumb to exposure"

The disturbing part is the majority opinion today is clearly that everyone can be fixed and is deep down a good person. That is an ignorant and dangerous approach, and sadly we all pay the price.
    Last edited by Peally; 04-15-2016 at 09:32 AM.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    x1000

Some people are simply broken animals that have no place in the civilized world. Institutions served an important purpose considering we're no longer in the age of "shun them from the community and let them succumb to exposure"

The disturbing part is the majority opinion today is clearly that everyone can be fixed and is deep down a good person. That is an ignorant and dangerous approach, and sadly we all pay the price.
    One of the real problems is you can't put the Pollyanna idiots that think monsters are misunderstood with the monsters and have both be away from people who know better.

User Tag List