Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucson to Phoenix: Range or Training Recommendations

Chris is a busy dude, but I can give him a shout and give him a heads up to see if he can free up time for some private training. Actually, I'm shooting with him this weekend so I can tell him then.

Look up Glen Stilson at Independence Training in Phoenix. Excellent coach, and he regularly does private lessons, generally up at Cowtown in NW Peoria.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Totally agree with Cecil about checking out Glen and the dudes at Independence Training.

Also check out Scottsdale Gun Club in north Scottsdale. Beautiful showroom and the nicest indoor facility that I've been in in a long time. There's another nice fun store next door.
    I was not personally impressed by Caswell's (but it's fairly close to a Camping World) or C2 Tactical (close to Ikea, I hear chicks dig that ).
    Ben Avery and Rio Salado are very nice outdoor ranges.

Apparently there is also a range near Casa Grande (between Tucson and Phoenix) called Elsy Pearson. I understand it's free and unstaffed.
    Last edited by David S.; 04-13-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks all. I may be going Sunday morning to meet up with a friend of a friend at Pima Pistol Club in North Tucson.

Tucson to Phoenix: Range or Training Recommendations

Update: unfortunately, due to my LP regulator top blowing off, we had to continue to Mesa to the nearest Airstream dealer.

We're here for four nights leaving Tuesday for CA.

I passed C2 Tactical on 10 coming in to town, is that a decent range?

How about Caswells?

Edit Sorry, missed Pennzoils post above.

Thx...Rich
    Last edited by RJ; 04-15-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Chris is a busy dude, but I can give him a shout and give him a heads up to see if he can free up time for some private training. Actually, I'm shooting with him this weekend so I can tell him then.

Look up Glen Stilson at Independence Training in Phoenix. Excellent coach, and he regularly does private lessons, generally up at Cowtown in NW Peoria.
    Yeah I agree on Glen and Independence Training also. Great people!

I sent Rich a pm on Caswells.
    Last edited by Pennzoil; 04-15-2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Owner of Ryker Nylon Gear - Ryker Nylon Gear Facebook

Let me know if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLapre View Post
    Let me know if I can help.
    Thank you sir. Our plans are not quite fixed at the moment due to some ongoing issues with our RV. I will be in touch if it might be possible to connect up, as soon as we have an outlook for our repairs.

Many thanks again. Rich

User Tag List