Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KSTG Rampage Benefit Match

Site Supporter

Rampage is currently at $29,603, so we should easily put it over the $30k mark today. http://rampageforthecure.org/

ETA: Please thank Mike and Debbie if you see them today at the match. The match wouldn't be possible if they hadn't agreed to donate the range time.
    Last edited by joshs; 04-26-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Site Supporter
    Thank you to everyone who came out to support Rampage for the Cure and special thanks to cclaxton, jdub, MDS, SCW2, TCinVA, and Tom for helping with match setup and admin and Mike and Debbie from the NRA Range for making this event possible. Special recognition to JAD for giving MDS a run for his money in the "most distance traveled to compete in the match" category. I had a great time and I think Todd would have thought this was pretty cool.

Results are posted here: https://practiscore.com/results/1927...s=0&q_result=0

Congrats to JMS for the match win.

I just tried to update the classifications based on this classifier, but it doesn't seemed to have worked. I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

Nice work, JMS! I'm shocked that I didn't do far worse - especially getting so few points down. I haven't shot a gun more than 2 or 3 times this past year. I can only suppose that having a SIRT on my dresser and taking 5-15 careful dry shots across my hallway once or twice a day has held off the skills decline more than I imagined it could.

This match was a ton of fun, especially with the fundraising, seeing old friends and meeting new ones, and TLG's ghost heckling just as loud and clear as you please. Makes me feel like I'm going to take some time this summer to hit the range somewhat regularly. Thanks again to the PFC and NRA staff for putting this together!

Looks like we put an additional 10% in the Rampage coffers!
    The answer, it seems to me, is wrath. The mind cannot foresee its own advance. --FA Hayek Specialization is for insects.

Video from the KSTG Rampage Benefit Match on April 26th. Thank you to JoshS and CClaxton for putting on a fun match in Todd's memory.

Ken, what loads were you running in the 500? I'm sorry I missed your run!
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Ken, what loads were you running in the 500? I'm sorry I missed your run!
    I think I'm using something like 26.0gr Alliant 2400 under a 350gr Berry's plated RNFP bullet. Totally loaded for flash, nevermind downrange performance.
    "WHAT?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIDICULOUS YOUR GUN IS!" - TLG

User Tag List