Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post

Probably the most 92ish feature of the X9 is the way the top round aligns with the chamber, nearly a straight path to feeding. Much like the 92.
    I had a little time behind a single stack Wilson 9mm before moving to the x9, and while both pistols had buttery smooth actions, this was a huge difference. It’s like the round cannot miss the chamber, and all my 9mm 1911 worries were out the window

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I had a little time behind a single stack Wilson 9mm before moving to the x9, and while both pistols had buttery smooth actions, this was a huge difference. It’s like the round cannot miss the chamber, and all my 9mm 1911 worries were out the window
    I completely agree. I have a couple 1911 9mms I use as game guns, but I wouldn't chose to carry one.

Phase I complete!

NP3 TJIAB and Wilson Ultra-Thins have been installed. Fabulous improvements, cannot recommend enough.

Name:  3AE44774-F4D0-43D1-93B0-AA7D89C68EB4.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  85.8 KB
    Last edited by Bergeron; 03-23-2019 at 04:02 PM.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

The final (?) evolution of my Beretta 92FS. It has progressed from bone stock as follows. "G" conversion, Wilson Combat enlarged & checkered mag release, Wilson Combat Ultra-thin grips, Langdon Tactical TJIB, Border Marshall 4.7" barrel, Vertec slide, M9A3 Tritium sights, Wilson Combat checkered FS and BS, Mag well, dehorn, removed trigger guard hook. Got the Wilson frame work back yesterday and it makes a significant difference in the feel and retention.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
    The final (?) evolution of my Beretta 92FS. It has progressed from bone stock as follows. "G" conversion, Wilson Combat enlarged & checkered mag release, Wilson Combat Ultra-thin grips, Langdon Tactical TJIB, Border Marshall 4.7" barrel, Vertec slide, M9A3 Tritium sights, Wilson Combat checkered FS and BS, Mag well, dehorn, removed trigger guard hook. Got the Wilson frame work back yesterday and it makes a significant difference in the feel and retention.

I've often thought that the ideal carry 92 looks something like an Elite II frame with a Vertec slide. Looks like you really nailed it to me. Looks great too.

I carry my Langdon M9, and am using the Elite LTT to start USPSA.

Name:  20181012_200302.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  63.6 KB
    Name:  20181012_200323.jpg
Views: 842
Size:  67.5 KB

I also have a blue gun.

Name:  20190125_182330.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  31.0 KB

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 03-28-2019 at 08:12 AM.

I'm gonna have to set this thread to "ignore" just so I don't end up buying a LTT or Wilson

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I'm gonna have to set this thread to "ignore" just so I don't end up buying a LTT or Wilson
    You will. So will I. It’s inevitable. Give in. 🦄

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    You will. So will I. It’s inevitable. Give in. 🦄
    I could probably afford the blue one under the lamp

I could probably afford the blue one under the lamp
    Hahaha! It took me two seperate tax returns for the guns. The M9 was my first in like 3 years.

-Cory

Lok Grips.

So, the thin, full checkered, Lok Grips are the best ones so far. I like the VZ/Wilson/Langdon grips, but they were all too slick. I'm used to either home-done stipple jobs on glocks or 20 lpi on 1911s. I basically want the grips on my pistol to hold on to me just as hard as I'm holding on to them...the Lok Grips do this. They are a bit pricey, but over the next couple pay checks I believe that both of my Wilson Brig-Tacs are going to end up wearing sets as well.

User Tag List