Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta picture thread

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    My inox came with those grips when it was new in 2000. I got rid of em with the quickness.

That’s a fine looking weapon and I confess the slick slide is growing on me.

Yup, not to thread drift, but Wilson VZ Ultra-Thins are in this gun’s future. I dig the two tone look of your Inox with the black grips.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

After getting rid of my first 92fs picked this one up. Installed a WC hammer and 16# hammer spring and 14# recoil spring. New grips, steel trigger and extended mag release coming.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Now with moar (sic) backstrap and talons installed. Name:  7F564D55-F606-48BF-9818-EE2FB1D180DC.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  55.1 KB

Took the CenTac out today for the first time finally. Ejection was very consistent 8 or 9 feet to about 4 o'clock and not a single hiccup of any kind. I had swapped out the oversized checkered mag release for an extended elite mag release and swapped the original ultra thin grips for standard thickness dirty olive grips.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

M9-22. The thing just eats whatever crap .22 ammo I put in it and keeps asking for more.

Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    M9-22. The thing just eats whatever crap .22 ammo I put in it and keeps asking for more.

I have been mightily considering one solely on the merits of having at least one Beretta hanging around and a bunch of holsters and a desire to shoot steel challenge.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I have been mightily considering one solely on the merits of having at least one Beretta hanging around and a bunch of holsters and a desire to shoot steel challenge.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Well it might now be as easy to shoot as a tuned Ruger but it holds 15 rounds and is very reliable.

I’m probably one of the few people going from a Glock to a Beretta 92A1 for their duty gun

Got my holster. Not usually a basketweave fan, but it seems fitting since I’m going somewhat old school on the gun.

And with the light

Next change will be the grips and maybe sights and it’s done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vista461 View Post
    I’m probably one of the few people going from a Glock to a Beretta 92A1 for their duty gun

Got my holster. Not usually a basketweave fan, but it seems fitting since I’m going somewhat old school on the gun.

And with the light

Next change will be the grips and maybe sights and it’s done.
    G kit? In my experience (you might be a much better shooter than me) getting my thumb to do hood and safety is gonna yield about a 2.5-3 sec first shot from draw.
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

User Tag List