Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta picture thread

Added some grip tape to the gun with the Stoner grips and it did make the grip feel thicker just a tiny amount, right where I want it to be. The Stoner super aggressive grips are my preferred of the two now but I just ordered a set of used Cool Hand grips from Amazon and I would like to try some Houge G10 grips.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Playing around with some more grips today. The blue ones are from Cool Hand available on Amazon. The fit was maybe the tiniest bit loose but almost imperceptible. The only reason I even noticed is because they dropped on easier than any of my others so I made a point to wiggle them around before putting the screws in. Texture is nice, not the most aggressive but aggressive enough. But it doesn't go up as high on the right side as it does on the left so the pattern isn't symmetrical, which I didn't know when I ordered.

The Lower gun is my M9-22. I put a set of my LTT ultra thin grips on it in case I take someone to the range that has small hands.

Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Headed to UPS tomorrow for sending to Langdon Tactical.
    My retired guy mini LTT Elite Former Action Guy special. I think I am going to call it the Concealed Carry Centurion....or C3
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 08-30-2018 at 06:39 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post

Odd that the finish is wearing so much on that side with the bottom pic in you next post showing it's pretty well centered.

Good looking gun
    Last edited by 03RN; 08-31-2018 at 09:28 PM.

Site Supporter
    Name:  897C6DE6-F451-45FC-9627-56159E3D1A40.jpg
Views: 883
Size:  46.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I very much doubt you will be disappointed.
    Not disappointed at all!

Did have to break an edge by the tang that was too square and sharp, and the inlet for the trigger bar needed a few moments with the dremel to allow the trigger bar vertical movement needed for the safety to engage when the hammer was already at rest. So, not perfect out of the bag, but the fit and grip texture are great. They are slightly more oval shaped, have just enough more bulk to suit my long hands and fingers, and even without grip tape on the frame, make the grip solid and secure without any slip. I had been considering trip tape, and now don’t even care about it.

Think I need to get some O rings to replace the washers so the screw heads don’t stick up that littlest bit that they do. That’s more of a visual preference than functional: I don’t notice it in hand, and only see it when I look for it.

Yeah, I'm going to order a few more sets for the rest of my Berettas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Headed to UPS tomorrow for sending to Langdon Tactical.
    My retired guy mini LTT Elite Former Action Guy special. I think I am going to call it the Concealed Carry Centurion....or C3
    For the Beretta neophyte, what are the parts being used and what makes it different?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    For the Beretta neophyte, what are the parts being used and what makes it different?
    M9A1 Compact frame
    Centurion Slide
    Stainless Compact barrel
    Should be a good match to the LTT Elite minus the dovetail front sight.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List