my new 92G-SD with my Brigadier paired with new Wilson grips

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    Dig it

WC 92G Compact Carry:

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Name:  92fs.jpg
Views: 1920
Size:  100.1 KB

Italian gun, made in 1990. Which is the year Die Hard 2 came out. Relevant because after watching John McClane take out a bunch of terrorists using the 92FS I wanted one in the worst way.

Found in a local gunstore languishing in the case. Hardly ever fired. Seriously...the only wear marks are the little shiny spot visible on the slide. Everything else is as new. I don't think it's had more than a box of ammo through it. Not bad for $375, right?
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Italian gun, made in 1990. Which is the year Die Hard 2 came out. Relevant because after watching John McClane take out a bunch of terrorists using the 92FS I wanted one in the worst way.

Found in a local gunstore languishing in the case. Hardly ever fired. Seriously...the only wear marks are the little shiny spot visible on the slide. Everything else is as new. I don't think it's had more than a box of ammo through it. Not bad for $375, right?
    Very cool. Nice pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Name:  92fs.jpg
Views: 1920
Size:  100.1 KB

Just punks stealing luggage, eh, Carmine?

A little DAO action. I also have a 92fs I bought back in 91. Because Die Hard and also because Lethal Weapon.

“A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    A little DAO action. I also have a 92fs I bought back in 91. Because Die Hard and also because Lethal Weapon.

Ooooooh. That a Brig too?
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzie View Post
    Ooooooh. That a Brig too?
    Indeed it is. 2003 mfg (I think), new in box with papers. I traded a used M&P .40 for it. I can get another use M&P .40 all day long for $350. So I think I got a good deal.

The DAK beneath it was $385... DAO has a place. It's not a fast trigger, but it works.
    Last edited by Gadfly; 07-04-2016 at 05:53 PM.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

User Tag List