Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by rif4trbo View Post
    I had Josh at Allegheny Arms do his magic on my 92a1, dehorn frame, beveled magwell, front and back checkering, re-anodized frame,barrel cut flush and crowned 60°, slide sterilized with front serrations, g-kit from beretta, Wilson short trigger with his speed bump, and a complete trigger job.

Speed bump??
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

It's an over travel stop

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Speed bump??
    Yep. Ernie Langdon offered them years ago and I put one in my Brig.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I had Josh at Allegheny Arms do his magic on my 92a1, dehorn frame, beveled magwell, front and back checkering, re-anodized frame,barrel cut flush and crowned 60°, slide sterilized with front serrations, g-kit from beretta, Wilson short trigger with his speed bump, and a complete trigger job.
    Man that's awesome. If this was an M9A1 it would pretty much be my dream gun. Really, really like those FCS on a standard width slide. What are you using for a rear sight? Pepperoni?

-Cory

Thanks,Wilson rear, trijicon front

Name:  IMG_0505.jpg
Views: 1643
Size:  40.6 KB

92D with Laser Products light.

Wow.......I REALLY like this one.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post

That is some early 90's version of sexy... I like it. Bet it shoots pretty flat with that huge light. Boy, we have come a long way in 20 years of light development....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Site Supporter
    Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post

"Helping good guys shoot bad guys in the face in the dark for 25 years."

User Tag List