Page 34 of 59 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta picture thread

Picked up a 92A1 on Friday, ordered G conversion, 14lb hammer spring, and extended mag release from Langdon Tactical on Saturday. Lol

It started innocently enough with an unfired M9 that someone had been traded in at the LGS.... (Cheap enough that I thought I'd give it a try).

Within a couple of months multiplied to what you see here:

(92S, c. 1991 92 FS Inox, M9, M9A1)

LTT grips & extended mag releases allowed these to fit my hands and a simple hammer spring swap made them shootable for me. Soon a couple of Sigs were leaving my safe and Berettas were coming in.

G-conversions & WC short reach triggers are on the agenda in the near future.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Got the Px4 with the intention of carrying it when I just didn't want to lug the Brig-Tac around...so far the Px4 has just sat in the safe. LOVE my big Berettas.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Got the Px4 with the intention of carrying it when I just didn't want to lug the Brig-Tac around...so far the Px4 has just sat in the safe. LOVE my big Berettas.
    I am having similar thoughts. I love my LTT Elite, but was considering a PX4 CC Mod 5 for a carry alternative. But I do like having a metal framed pistol again, so maybe I will just get a second Elite.

TJIAB install complete! Wow, this thing is butter now.

And I swapped the green grips for tan.

Need some range time...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Spent New Year's day with Italian metal, Nicaraguan tobacco, Japanese whiskey, and Philadelphia kydex.

Messing around with a borrowed 92A1 with threaded barrel last night. Popped on my EVO-9 and X300U:

Picked up my new-to-me (first, only) 92A1 with WC grips, G lever, D spring this morning!

Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    Messing around with a borrowed 92A1 with threaded barrel last night. Popped on my EVO-9 and X300U:

Multiply by 4 and then you and your brother can get to work cleaning up the mean streets of Boston.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Multiply by 4 and then you and your brother can get to work cleaning up the mean streets of Boston.
    You need six more for dad.

Classic Beretta Firepower!

Name:  25 ACP.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  33.8 KB

I carry this beast as a backup weapon. It is the only Beretta I own but I have been very impressed. It has been 100% reliable, and crazy accurate. Eight shot magazine of .25 ACP. I realize it isn't chambered in the most powerful round, but in the role it was intended, this little pistol is nice.

User Tag List