Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta picture thread

Give you $5 bucks for it.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    Give you $5 bucks for it.
    Now I know it’s sexy...;-). Put some trident punisher grips on it and it would look good on you.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Never owned or had one, but I’d certainly take one with a decocker only set up......

We invested in a development property next to the Va factory so I’m sure while I’m visiting I’ll end up stopping in and coming out with something I don’t “need”, but whatever. I don’t “need” half of what I’ve got.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Just got a set of StonerCNC grips in, these things are awesome. Very grippy, fit is perfect. They're available on Amazon too so you can use the shop Amazon link up top and PFC gets a kickback.

Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Just got a set of StonerCNC grips in, these things are awesome. Very grippy, fit is perfect. They're available on Amazon too so you can use the shop Amazon link up top and PFC gets a kickback.

I like the Stoners. They transformed the M9A3 for men

Got some VZ golf ball grips on my other 92A1. Not sure if it's because this one has grip tape on it that goes under the grips but the VZs feel just a tiny tiny bit thicker than the Stoners. The Stoners also went on easier, one of the grip screw holes on the VZs was just the tiniest bit off but it did go on. I'm not sure which I like more. If the thickness were exactly the same I'd go with the Stoner but I think I like that little extra thickness of the VZ. I'll have to put some grip tape on the gun with the Stoners and see what that does.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post

Just ordered a set. I’d been looking at them, and this pic pushed me over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Just ordered a set. I’d been looking at them, and this pic pushed me over the edge.
    I very much doubt you will be disappointed.

User Tag List