Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960
Results 591 to 596 of 596

Thread: Beretta picture thread

  1. #591
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Name:  20240610_154317.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  86.1 KB

    Had to get WC grips since LTT no longer offers the black cherry @HeavyDuty has.

  2. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Name:  20240610_154317.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  86.1 KB

    Had to get WC grips since LTT no longer offers the black cherry @HeavyDuty has.
    How are you liking it? Did you get a 92c?

  3. #593
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    How are you liking it? Did you get a 92c?
    I love it. I currently have this and a full house RDO PX4 CC with a second identical full house Centurion on order. I'll be ordering a full house LTT 92 Compact in a couple months. Currently have the money set aside for it, but am also awaiting a message for a watch, not sure when that's going to come though.

    I've been carrying this one since it got warm out. Talons for now, the frame will go to Boresight in the fall for a proper stipple once I start carrying the Centurion full time.
    Name:  20240610_184330.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  57.0 KB

  4. #594
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I love it. I currently have this and a full house RDO PX4 CC with a second identical full house Centurion on order. I'll be ordering a full house LTT 92 Compact in a couple months. Currently have the money set aside for it, but am also awaiting a message for a watch, not sure when that's going to come though.

    I've been carrying this one since it got warm out. Talons for now, the frame will go to Boresight in the fall for a proper stipple once I start carrying the Centurion full time.
    Name:  20240610_184330.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  57.0 KB
    Looks great, I have been debating trying out da/sa to compare to my lem pistols

  5. #595
    Site Supporter HeavyDuty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Not very bright but does lack ambition
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Looks great, I have been debating trying out da/sa to compare to my lem pistols
    Be careful, I started dabbling in other platforms a few years ago and was surprised to find most don’t hurt to shoot like Glocks. It can get expensive.
    Ken

    BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

  6. #596
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upper Michigan
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Looks great, I have been debating trying out da/sa to compare to my lem pistols
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Be careful, I started dabbling in other platforms a few years ago and was surprised to find most don’t hurt to shoot like Glocks. It can get expensive.
    I'm LEM curious. Not enough to buy one, but wouldn't mind putting some rounds through one.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •