Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock slide serrations

Glock slide serrations

Since I am going to get another new glock which I will EDC I want to get front serrations on it, or do a 360 chamfer on the slide.

Seeing as how we have a lot of people who run modified guns/glocks, anyone have experience doing something like this and would recommend a company/business/person whom they have had good experience with?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

I am not trying to derail the thread, but ....
    I know you are a glock guy, have you considered a VP9, it already has a round profile and front serrations. i have carried a G19 off and on since 96. I just picked a up VP and I am impressed.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 04-10-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    I am not trying to derail the thread, but ....
    I know you are a glock guy, have you considered a VP9, it already has a round profile and front serrations. i have carried a G19 off and on since 96. I just picked a up VP and I am impressed.

Buddy had one, got it wet a few time (like submerge wet) and it stopped working.

That along with the whole "hk master race" stuff I'll pass. Ive never owned an hk and i doubt ill own a handgun of theirs ever.

I am not moving from glock.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Roger that, I understand.

To answer your original question,
    ATEI does decent work. Www.ateiguns.com

They are quick to answer questions and do good milling and refinishing.
    I had an M&P done, maybe 5-6 years ago. They were not outrageous on price either.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 04-10-2016 at 06:51 PM.

ATEi is the only company I trust to do slide work. My G19 has enhanced front and rear plus full top serrations. Extremely functional and I can rack the slide of basically any surface.

Site Supporter
    I will also recommend ATEi for machining. They milled a G19 and M&P 9c for RMRs for me and the work and refinishing were top notch. A buddy had them do RMRs and slide serrations on a couple Glocks and they also turned out great.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Since I am going to get another new glock which I will EDC I want to get front serrations on it, or do a 360 chamfer on the slide.

Seeing as how we have a lot of people who run modified guns/glocks, anyone have experience doing something like this and would recommend a company/business/person whom they have had good experience with?
    Mod 1 is good and reasonablely priced.

Site Supporter
    I had Bob Mezaros at Templar Custom Arm's do my carry gun. Front serrations, contouring and cerekote. This was a couple years ago, but I believe it was around $300 and about 3-4 weeks. I got turned on to his work after handling one of Dave Spaulding's Glock's at a class.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post

Wow. That looks pretty badass.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

So I am still looking for work, most of the places I emailed never got back to me so that's a clear indication of not getting my business...

I am going to email atei and see what they can do.
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List