Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Glock 19 sight recommendations

Sorry, I didn't separate the remarks. Hope you saw what I wrote.

I forgot to mention that Trij HDs are the best thing I have seen in over 30 years of dicking around with po-lice handgun sights. I've got three sets of them right now, and will buy a fourth set as soon as I quit messing around and get what I need to carry now... a G26.

What diameter derlin rod would be best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Hi,
    I run the "Glock Advanced Armorer" Facebook page. I really like your review of The Cap, Defoor, and pro-I iron sights. Would it be okay with you to post your review on my Glock Facebook page?

Thanks,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Instead of a brass punch I bought a 12” delrin rod on Amazon. It was $7 at the time. I cut a 3" section off and use it to drift Glock sights without any issues.

Recently I purchased a cheap sight pusher on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/RST-RearSight...s=Sight+pusher). I wanted a tool for minor adjustments and it's perfect for that. I still use the delrin rod for initial install but fine tune with the pusher.
    Just bought the tool. It'll pay for itself. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

User Tag List