Thread: Deleting photo files

Deleting photo files

How do I get rid of past-posted photos, to make room for posting new ones? I'm right at the limit for caching photo files.

Okay. I certainly don't have a problem with becoming a site supporter; but I don't do PayPal.

I got hosed by them big-time on a model airplane sale; never again.

embed from an external image server?
    I used to use photobucket until I rolled my own.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

If you have an Android phone you automatically have a Google account which comes with photo hosting. Although these days I usually upload from the computer, I also link from there (or from the blog. I guess you could start a blog and keep it private, just to store your photos, if you wanted to be, I dunno, a sneaky special snowflake.)
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I have a hosting provider (different from the one that host PF) that has unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. As soon as I'm not flooded with other things, I'm going to figure out how to sync attachments from PF to that host and serve images from there. When that happens, everyone will get unlimited uploads.
    Does Bernie Sanders know about this ?
    Last edited by HCM; 04-10-2016 at 06:06 PM.

Generally staying in a hot, southwest metropolis.
    I'd sponsor folks like LSP who don't want to hassle with PayPal and have provided me with tons of insightful posts.... Which reminds me, I need to become a Site Supporter myself.

That site supporter gift thing would be cool.

Generally staying in a hot, southwest metropolis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    That's my way of saying that you already are a Site Supporter. You signed up in 2015-11-20.
    Well it must have been a) a painless process or b) able to be completed after a couple brewskies (as I totally forgot about it). Try to do the same for the gift thing when you get around to it.

User Tag List