Thread: Any experience with Fisher Sight tool?

Any experience with Fisher Sight tool?

I have a CZ P07 Duty that I really like. Unfortunately for me, not only am I not a fan of the rear U-type sights, but they are significantly off center. I've looked online and couldn't find a CZ specific pusher tool but did come across this Fisher tool. Seems like a pretty simple albeit solid little thing. I feel like I could've made it in shop class in H.S. Anyhow, has anyone ever used them?

Quote Originally Posted by Paltares8 View Post
    I have a CZ P07 Duty that I really like. Unfortunately for me, not only am I not a fan of the rear U-type sights, but they are significantly off center. I've looked online and couldn't find a CZ specific pusher tool but did come across this Fisher tool. Seems like a pretty simple albeit solid little thing. I feel like I could've made it in shop class in H.S. Anyhow, has anyone ever used them?
    I have this Fisher sight tool, http://sightpusher.com/product/xl-handgun-sight-tool/.
    I have used it mostly on Glocks and M&Ps. It works great on what I have used it on.
    Yes, it is built like a tank and reasonably priced as sight pushers go.
    While I haven't used it on a CZ PO7, looking at the available sights for them I see no reason that it wouldn't work. A friend has a CZ 85 and it would work on it if we needed it to.
    The Fisher model I have has all of the available blocks to change the configuration for different pistols. I wrap a piece of leather over the slide before I clamp it in the pusher jaws. I highly recommend this pusher FWIW.
    Last edited by baddean; 04-17-2016 at 01:12 PM.
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

User Tag List