Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grip and retard comments

Grip and retard comments

I tried to watch this video to improve my grip, but since it's a woman teaching, I just stared at her chest rather than learn anything. Apparently one of Hitler's youth also felt that way. It did make me want to buy more guns though.

Full disclosure, the video is not well edited (in more ways than one) but the info is sound.

Fuller disclosure, the chick in the video is also an SME here, though I haven't seen her in a while.
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 04-08-2016 at 10:33 PM. Reason: embedded video

Gamer....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33HD9NxwHp0

I tried to watch this video to improve my grip, but since it's a woman teaching, I just stared at her chest rather than learn anything. Apparently one of Hitler's youth also felt that way. It did make me want to buy more guns though.

Full disclosure, the video is not well edited (in more ways than one) but the info is sound.

Fuller disclosure, the chick in the video is also an SME here, though I haven't seen her in a while.
    Sexist. On the upside she does make videos so you can see her occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Listened to her on a podcast recently while hiking. I think it was with Mike Seeklander. Very interesting. I was blown away when she said they were shooting 100,000 rounds a year at the AMU.

Nice video. The first time I met her was back in her AMU days. Think she was 19 or 20. It was at a Single Stack Classic. Time flies.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Her hubby's gonna be pissed...

...if I put a magwell on my Glock.

In all seriousness, great video. Her book "Shoot" is also very informative. I've passed my copy along to a series of new shooters and they all took something away from it.
    Last edited by MD7305; 04-08-2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Added content relative to thread subject. (Didn't want SLG to hate me)

She didn't do the "Shooting while standing on one foot" thing she did when she did S&W Days at the FLGS.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Douchebags like that need to be aggressively censored when they troll. No reason to keep comments like that on the site.

You Tube is a hive of fuckery and retardery. Idiots on there want to tell Kyle Lamb he doesn't know anything about gunfighting, Julie that she shouldn't be shooting, etc.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

I was honestly disappointed her ear pro and eye pro did not color coordinate and that her earings also had no flow with her accessories.

I got to get back on amazon and order some books to read.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Met her many moons ago at an IDPA state match when she had a different name and shot for a different company. We all have our bad days, and perhaps she's grown up since then, but I was not impressed with her behavior. Threw several hissy fits about stages that tested skills she clearly did not have at the time. Meanwhile her teammate just smiled and did what was asked.

User Tag List