Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Point Pro battery life sucks

So...is the DPP NV good to go now? Battery life/reliability?

I bought a used Sig P320X5 and it came with a DPP. Upon opening the battery area, it has the older green insert.
    As I’m not the original owner what is the chance that Leupold will update this for me?
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    I bought a used Sig P320X5 and it came with a DPP. Upon opening the battery area, it has the older green insert.
    As I’m not the original owner what is the chance that Leupold will update this for me?
    As soon as it has a reported problem, Leupold will switch out to a new board for you.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    As soon as it has a reported problem, Leupold will switch out to a new board for you.
    Thanks George
    I listened to you in the other thread and am now there are 3 P320X5’s
    living on the hill.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Site Supporter
    This is from Leupold's website: "WHILE OTHER COMPANIES WARRANTY FAILURE, WE GUARANTEE PERFORMANCE FOR LIFE.
    When you're in the field, at the range, or on the battlefield, you need to be able to rely on your gear. Anyone can offer you a lifetime warranty, but guaranteeing performance takes serious dedication and craftsmanship. Our optics are tested under the harshest conditions, so you can use them under the harshest conditions, without fail.

Built for a lifetime of performance - if at any time your Leupold riflescope, mounts, red dot, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down."
    --Jason--

Thanks George
    I listened to you in the other thread and am now there are 3 P320X5’s
    living on the hill.
    Better stock up on small parts!

Better stock up on small parts!
    I’m a FCU away from a whole new gun!
    Now the expensive part starts. I’ll be sending one to the Sig Armorer
    to do his magic on. And a Grip Module to Gray Guns for some
    reduction and Silicon Carbide treatment.

Charles de Gaulle

Site Supporter
    I replaced my DPP battery on Tuesday. It was installed in October. It was a Duracell, I replaced it with an Ikea battery. I carry almost every day(some weekends I don't leave the house so I don't wear it). The DPP has "Motion Sensor Technology" which keeps my red dot on when I'm wearing it. It does turn off when sitting on my dresser(5 minutes of being still), but a slight bump turns it back on.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I replaced my DPP battery on Tuesday. It was installed in October. It was a Duracell, I replaced it with an Ikea battery. I carry almost every day(some weekends I don't leave the house so I don't wear it). The DPP has "Motion Sensor Technology" which keeps my red dot on when I'm wearing it. It does turn off when sitting on my dresser(5 minutes of being still), but a slight bump turns it back on.
    What are the last two letters of your Pro's serial number?

Site Supporter
    What are the last two letters of your Pro's serial number?
    AG
    --Jason--

User Tag List