Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Point Pro battery life sucks

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I am well over 7,000 rounds on the ruggedized prototype and it is running strong. I am reasonably confident that Leupold has the fixes down. There are two more test units on the way to me.
    Good to hear George, also digging the recent feedback you just posted w/ the SRO.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 06-12-2019 at 08:39 PM.

I am over 8,000 trouble free rounds with the ruggedized DP Pro. Two more arrived today to add to the test fleet.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I am over 8,000 trouble free rounds with the ruggedized DP Pro. Two more arrived today to add to the test fleet.
    I’m curious, just how many rounds do you roughly shoot in a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    I’m curious, just how many rounds do you roughly shoot in a year?
    As many as my schedule and arms allow!

If I send in a dp pro for repair, will they send my dp pro back with the new version? My battery contact point is shifting back like the ones in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chompion View Post
    If I send in a dp pro for repair, will they send my dp pro back with the new version? My battery contact point is shifting back like the ones in this thread
    Not sure where they are in rolling out changes that address this issue.

My prototype continues to go strong, and my wife and I now have two more of them on our pistols in testing. Yesterday, my wife broke an older DP Pro in a match — think this is number 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Chompion View Post
    I just got one back, same as before , except it works now. At least for a while.

So is this going to be a viable option now to the RMR?

I am interested but at the same time leery, because I want at least a year of battery life if possible and something that will not break in 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    So is this going to be a viable option now to the RMR?

I am interested but at the same time leery, because I want at least a year of battery life if possible and something that will not break in 6 months.
    I think the RMR is a better carry optic because of size, battery life and back up iron integration. The Pro is a better gaming optic.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    The one I just sent back is an AB prefix.
    Just got it back today. Slip in the box says “replaced illuminated control assembly”

I guess we shall see.

User Tag List