Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Point Pro battery life sucks

Snow and cold keeps out the weak.
    Harder to Instagram pose in your lycra "team shirt" when the wind chill is flirting with negatives.
    My kind of match!

My three dual-illuminated RMR's have never stopped working.
    Last edited by JodyH; 02-22-2019 at 07:28 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

My wife broke two DP Pros today, bringing us to 17. Both on MOS G5 34 pistols. I really do believe MOS is harder on optics than direct milled.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Broke another Pro today, number 18. Same pattern as the others, where the dot started going off during the practice session, then would be gone when I drew the pistol. This one was on my practice VP9, and lasted through the JJ class a week plus of practice and the moving paper class.

I am speaking with a very helpful person at Leupold, who is interested in getting to the bottom of my issues. Just sent them five broken ones, and got this care package from them today.

Name:  16D084AC-046C-4CC4-B1CC-E0FE8CC4C903.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  39.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Broke another Pro today, number 18. Same pattern as the others, where the dot started going off during the practice session, then would be gone when I drew the pistol. This one was on my practice VP9, and lasted through the JJ class a week plus of practice and the moving paper class.

I am speaking with a very helpful person at Leupold, who is interested in getting to the bottom of my issues. Just sent them five broken ones, and got this care package from them today.

You just keep going back for more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s unbelievable, you have way more patience than I do. While that’s a nice gesture from them, seems to me they owe you about 12 more. Hopefully they figure it out, then they should give you a 10% royalty for the new ones they sell that work.

Is there no other sight that will suit you? Are you tilting at windmills? Buy a majority share of Leupold?

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    Is there no other sight that will suit you? Are you tilting at windmills? Buy a majority share of Leupold?
    My wife and I have a significant number of pistols direct milled for the DP Pro, and as of today, I am aware of no better alternative for competition use.

My wife and I have a significant number of pistols direct milled for the DP Pro, and as of today, I am aware of no better alternative for competition use.
    Field of view?

Dang George, you're probably going to get some "special mention" in Leupold's next financial statement.

I am optimistic that Leupold can fix this, now that they are focusing on it.

User Tag List