Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Point Pro battery life sucks

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    The bitter voice of experience
    Honest to god, 90 percent of the time I spend discussing hardware with Carry Optics friends is about red dots.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Every so often i wonder why I keep accumulating more and more red dots. Then I remember...
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    The bitter voice of experience
    Or just the bitter voice of anyone who's been reading this thread. I've had basically that same conversation, and I don't even own a dot sight, let alone shoot CO. I'm not even going to consider shooting that division, no matter how fun it looks, until GJM declares *some* optic to be good to go because my budget is a lot tighter than his. I can't afford to buy 5+ copies of the same optic and always be sending some number of them back to the manufacturer.

BTW, thanks for your beta-testing efforts with Leupold, @GJM, and for this thread. I think you're saving lots of people a lot of money and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Thanks will check my other one for migration.

This one is also going back for warranty with agents tomorrow, Leupold service is really good here only down side is the 3+ months turn around for the replacement.
    I just sent one back here in the USA prior to seeing the pictures so I didn’t check to see if this was the failure mode, but the intermittent dot seems to indicate that it was.

Quoted a 36 day turnaround time.

Good thing I have spares.

I just hit 2,750 rounds on the prototype ruggedized Pro and it is looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just hit 2,750 rounds on the prototype ruggedized Pro and it is looking good.
    First the ACRO is starting to hit the streets, you're working w/ Leupold to upgrade/ruggedize the DPP & Trij. is hopefully getting closer to releasing the SRO, it does indeed seem that things are looking good IMO.

Just hit 4,750 rounds on the prototype and it still going strong.

I saw a DPP go down in a class this weekend with an approximate 500 round count. Directly milled to a slide

I was interested in that P09 slide but after this weekend I'm having 2nd thoughts [emoji21]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mirolynmonbro; 05-21-2019 at 01:59 PM.

5,500 rounds on the prototype and the Pro is still going strong. My wife broke an unmodified one today — I think that is 25. It broke in the normal way.

Name:  F9E9356A-5075-4901-B87B-68D5BC204BD3.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  34.1 KB

5,800 on the prototype, all still good.

Unfortunately, I broke an unmodified one on a P10F. Think this is number 26.

Name:  8EA14E9C-F2EE-44D5-B325-C82380E9B47C.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  43.1 KB

After the practice, my wife found this on her number 3 G34 — in the process of failing.

Name:  A5533551-5ABC-44A6-843F-045964DC2394.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  37.9 KB

User Tag List