Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: User Rating

Speaking for myself I like having a section in forums for sales feedback. I'm extremely paranoid about buying and selling online with random forum goers so it's nice to see if someone is trustworthy or if they're a jackwagon that's just here with 5 posts to screw someone.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

It always confounds me as to how someone would try to rip off someone from a GUN forum. I mean, you know they have enough information to track you down, you know they have a gun and you know they know how to use it. That's like stealing a Russian Bear's unicycle or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    That's like stealing a Russian Bear's unicycle or something.
    Dude, it's been almost 2 years, let it go.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Dude, it's been almost 2 years, let it go.
    Ha! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    ?..We're probably not going to add it back to postbit; however, you are more than welcome to try to convince me otherwise.
    Challenge accepted.

Reference this thread:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-gun-at-school

...the Vietnamese spammer got deleted / banned, but not until several members commented in the thread (but didn't hit the report button).

My argument would be that as pistol-forum rises up the charts of popular discussion forums, you'll see more of this (counterfeit currency spammers, Vishna love potion spammers, fake ID spammers, etc. etc.) Were you to add post count to the displayed user stats, along with join date, it might be more likely that these accounts would be noted, and thus reported and dealt with quicker.

I would say I do notice a single digit post count, recent join date member posting in an unusual manner more often than not, and the post count is a big part of that.
    Last edited by RJ; 04-07-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Or sparkles. And animated. With blackjack...and hookers!

(Actually, I don't care in the slightest about the color scheme, just playing along.)
    So tempting to write a greasemonkey script for this...

User Tag List