Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock concealment magwells, any experiencies?

*reads thread*

...what kinda magwell are people looking to buy? Zev?Agency?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    *reads thread*

...what kinda exciting life do you all have that you need to protect your Glock from getting it's butt bumped?
    FIFY.

I don't know what generation of Glock you are running but if its a Gen 3 you might consider the Seattle Slug from Taylor Freelance. I have run one on my Gen 2 G23 for 15 years and it doesn't mess up concealment and helps tremendously with the reload. As someone said earlier it helps fix the reload that was a little shy of perfect. A buddy has the new low profile Zev and of all the ones of that style I like it the most. I've played with the agency arms, suarez and new one from Raven and didn't care for those for various reasons. If I were buying one the Zev would get the call. It was very low profile, didn't affect concealment the way my buddy carries, actually would help in reloading and moved my buddies hand up a bit which is why he installed the unit. The slug for me has done all of those things well but they don't make one for the gen 4's. The zev has an extension very similar to the slug so maybe that's why I liked it more.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    FIFY.
    Buzz kill dude, im tryin to live the high speed life here
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Buzz kill dude, im tryin to live the high speed life here
    Like I said earlier- you've got to run it bone stock if that's what your looking for. Bump it up to 2 classes a month, and 5,000 rounds of Gold Dots, or HSTs (whichever is more expensive and harder to source).

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    Like I said earlier- you've got to run it bone stock if that's what your looking for. Bump it up to 2 classes a month, and 5,000 rounds of Gold Dots, or HSTs (whichever is more expensive and harder to source).

I do more training than that, but not with those loads or with that much ammo.

Aint nobody got that type of money.
    VDMSR.com

Mindset. You're just not serious and don't get it.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    FIFY.
    You don't ever break stuff when you're high speed and operating dynamically hanging upside down from a little bird. For me it's just mundane day to day stuff like Charger door frames, attic crawl spaces, or sliding/shimmying on concrete. I've got a chip in one of my Agency arms magwells. In aluminum. I don't know what I hit, but I'd be busting out the epoxy and sandpaper to put my grip back together if it hadn't been on there. But I'm not a subject matter expert in anything, I don't operate operationally, nor do I have a tactical beard. Just a long time patrol Sgt. that can find the weak link in an anvil, and wouldn't have to drill a hole in the ball bearing from the improvised weapons thread, because I already broke it in half.

Site Supporter

Then you're going to get killed on the streets. You haven't thoroughly vetted your equipment. You're clearly still in the hobbyist category.

Last edited by msstate56; 04-06-2016 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Smiley for tactical tone setting

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Mindset. You're just not serious and don't get it.
    I better get those magwells on all my guns...chrome is good?
    VDMSR.com

User Tag List