Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Glock concealment magwells, any experiencies?

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Wish I had read the fine print on Magpul's Gen 3 G19 magwell, specifically the part that says it won't work with older generation magazines, which is 95% of what I have. Only newer gen mags will lock in.
    Thanks for passing that along...was tempted to play with it at the price, but the incompatibility is a no-go.

While I'm still compiling info for the magwell post one thing is obvious, gen3 Magpul magwell doesn't accept many magazines.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Wish I had read the fine print on Magpul's Gen 3 G19 magwell, specifically the part that says it won't work with older generation magazines, which is 95% of what I have. Only newer gen mags will lock in.
    Not an issue limited to the Magpul magwell; the RCS Freya also has problems with the older magazines. I had posted this in the 19M thread during a magwell digression.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I had an issue with older G19 magazines and the Raven Freya magwell - the magazine body would actually slightly twist when inserted into the pistol, just enough that the base pad would catch on the magwell.

"When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Maybe a dumd question: With the Magpul Gen 3/4’s, could you remove protruding material from the front (right side in my case as a right handed shooter) to minimize the printing of the magwell when carryign AIWB, without ruining the magwell or it’s effectiveness?
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Maybe a dumd question: With the Magpul Gen 3/4’s, could you remove protruding material from the front (right side in my case as a right handed shooter) to minimize the printing of the magwell when carryign AIWB, without ruining the magwell or it’s effectiveness?
    Sure you can, sorta defeats a little bit of the purpose of the magwell tho...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List