Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock concealment magwells, any experiencies?

I ended up going through all of my mags. The mags with just the single side cut and no metal strip across the front stick. The mags with the metal strip across the front will fall free. The newest style with the ambi cut but no metal strip are 50/50.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I love and hate magpul. Specifically because they change the game almost seamlessly with cheap as hell parts that seem to work really well. I doubt this will be any different...

Seeing as how it's plastic and everyone and their mother will get two or three, then stipple them, I don't see how metal magwells will stay popular...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Thread necropsy:

Has anyone with the Agency Arms magwell had any issues with the mags not falling free? (Gen4 G19 with medium backstrap)
    I had a similar experience with a couple different magwells I have tried and used, and in my cause found that the grip opening was ever-so-slightly pinched during installation of the magwell, and that by pushing outward on the inside of the grip just above where the magwell installed seemed to fix the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    I love and hate magpul. Specifically because they change the game almost seamlessly with cheap as hell parts that seem to work really well. I doubt this will be any different...

Seeing as how it's plastic and everyone and their mother will get two or three, then stipple them, I don't see how metal magwells will stay popular...
    Interesting...not seeing it on their site yet, any ideas as to a launch date?
    Jeff Martin
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by martin_j001 View Post

It's a "leak" I found online.

Probably in a month or so as that's how they usually "leak" them.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by martin_j001 View Post
    COMING SUMMER 2017

Source: https://www.magpul.com/products/gl-e...-magazine-well

So, same time as the UBR GEN2, amirite.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 04-27-2017 at 11:01 AM.

...and of course I get the email about it within hours of asking, lol. I promise it wasn't listed under new products when I looked earlier.
    Jeff Martin
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Seeing as how it's plastic ...
    With that thin cross section, are you worried about this choice?

Quote Originally Posted by nucci View Post
    With that thin cross section, are you worried about this choice?
    I've got one those Zev pro g19 jobbies that I'll compare it to, so only time will tell.
    VDMSR.com

Only advantage I've found with magwells on Glocks is that it locks your grip in. Problem is these concealment magwells aren't flared enough to really do that. I'm a civilian, and I play production, so theres really no time I would ever use a big ol magwell either unfortunately.

Magpull is interesting though. Maybe I'll mod my 19L for one.

Site Supporter
    Post deleted.
    Last edited by Crawls; 04-28-2017 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Late to the party.

User Tag List