Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's so hard doing about felony stops?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    I don't mmqb but what a bunch of retards!
    Valid AARs and "MMQB" are not the same thing, in any way.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

I would like to voice my approval of the dumpster crash.

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    wow. That was horrible. That was a lot of triggers, barrels, and fingers, and confusion all rolled up in to one small space.

Looked to me like they all covered him right when he got on the ground so the guy on the bottom could beat the hell out of him. It also looks like every friggin cop in Miami responded! Did anyone get a chance to count the cop cars?

Here's the link to the news article.

http://www.local10.com/news/miami-police-chase

That guy hit the ghetto lottery jackpot. The K9 attacking him after he had surrendered looks accidental but with the group hug that followed, good luck spinning that story. He's going to get paid.

I don't know what his felony charges were for but he's got a pass on a lot of criminal activity thanks to a little street justice. According to the news he struck two officers with a car, which might explain some of the emotions. If he legitimately went out of his way to hit the officers and it's not just two idiots running in front of a speeding car, he's going to get a pass. He's going to get a slap on the wrist for the evading. If there were any charges for getting back in the car and reversing he's going to get a free pass, the dog might have been an accident, but the circle jerk wasn't. There's no way the DA could find 12 jurors where at least one couldn't be convinced that this guy was reasonably in fear of his life and safety, and justifiably running from out of control cops.

The chief looks none too happy, Miami just entered into an agreement with the DOJ to reform UOF practices and this happens.

Definitely a cluster. Things looked like they really went to s**t when the bite dog went after him while he had his hands up, and then he decided to run again. Then the other bite dog started attacking the other dog........ Officers can barely hold their cool in such situations, let alone a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by tanner View Post
    I'm no technical wizard, but start watching this at around the 12:30 mark. These dudes know what they are doing. I showed this one to my guys at roll call as an excellent example.

Those pros there are LAPD D Platoon. They just happened to be training in the area and were able to get up on the pursuit at the end. I also show that one - they had so many options, disciplined guys who held their sectors, and excellent C&C. That's a tight knit team.

That was awful.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    Those pros there are LAPD D Platoon. They just happened to be training in the area and were able to get up on the pursuit at the end. I also show that one - they had so many options, disciplined guys who held their sectors, and excellent C&C. That's a tight knit team.
    What is very impressive are the SIS car jams. They are literally doing a Multi car controls crash from multiple sides and they maintain total emotional control and discipline.....on crooks who are usually all armed, wearing armor and fresh of a robbery.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by tanner View Post
    I'm no technical wizard, but start watching this at around the 12:30 mark. These dudes know what they are doing. I showed this one to my guys at roll call as an excellent example.

As an outsider knowing nothing of the tactics/training for these situations, the control these guys showed was impressive. Cool, calm, and collected!

Side note: I can't be the only one that was hoping the guy would make a run for it so the Mal could get in on the action....

User Tag List