Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's so hard doing about felony stops?

What's so hard doing about felony stops?

Or sometimes I really surprised more cops don't killed in the line of duty.

Go to 2:00 if you want to get to the theatrics. No Felony stop, cops running up to car, multiple levels of cross fire, multiple cops almost getting run over, K9 attacking another K9, handlers not handling their dogs.

I know it's easy to get caught it up in the moment, but this worked out due to just pure dumb luck.

Site Supporter
    On a positive note, the officers did conduct a PERF-recommended huddle later in the video.

I remember having fewer people in a high school football huddle.

Wowsers.

Anyone notice the cat getting the hell outta Dodge? Lol.

Long day...and Iam easily entertained at the moment. Really liked that huddle at the end.

God damn, that part where dog #2 is chewing up dog #1. I'm surprised that the dog didn't differentiate between human and dog. Is that typical, or...?
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    On a positive note, the officers did conduct a PERF-recommended huddle later in the video.
    In those group discussion you got to be really careful about that guy comes over the top with his flashlight.........

ROFL!
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Was that every cop car in Miami lined up down the street(s) at the end of the video?

Quote Originally Posted by GNiner View Post
    Was that every cop car in Miami lined up down the street(s) at the end of the video?
    There's going to be so many days off handed out that the department is going to have to stagger the suspensions to avoid manpower shortages. Someone is getting a summer vacation, he just doesn't know it yet.
    Last edited by pablo; 04-01-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Just to add, we have (recently) switched our pursuit policy to TWO vehicles ONLY in pursuit and others can parallel if needed.

We do that pretty well, although there is always one guy that doesn't care and jumps in the mix.

Also, that whole dog on dog thing is why we don't have two dogs at one scene...
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List