Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HK P30 or USP9c

We are diminished
    There is a vendor (HKparts?) that sells a conversion kit. I think it's about $140. For $840 I imagine you're getting close to the price of a new P30.

You are correct on the price, Todd. The new one they had was $899. I have no idea if they will let me return it at full price or if they will charge a restocking fee or only buy it back (at a significant loss to me).

I'll look into the kit, but if the conversion isn't authorized by HK, I'm not sure I want to do it.
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

Quote Originally Posted by hombre gris View Post
    $699 plus tax.

Only problem is it is a V3 (DA/SA). I thought I could convert it to LEM, but according to the folks at hkpro.com conversion from V3 to LEM is not approved by HK. I may see if I'll be able to return it and find out what version the new one is.
    thats the same price i paid used with 6 mags. i thought i could convert it to LEM easily, should have just bought LEM in the first place, oh well.

Update: Traded for NIB

I took the gun back to the store and they allowed me to return it and get the NIB P30V2. I'm really glad I did, as the new one came with a HK folding knife.

Now to order the spring(s) and convert it to a V4!
    --
    Formerly hombre gris
    I am no longer LEO, never .MIL. I am .DAD and my attitude will reflect that.
    Cogito ergo armatus sum -- I think, therefore I am armed

User Tag List