Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Mini rant on current events

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    ...did you really just lecture SLG, of all people, about being tight lipped about TTPs on PF?

Oh lord. LL, I think we need a new thread; this one is broken .

Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    ...did you really just lecture SLG, of all people, about being tight lipped about TTPs on PF?

Oh lord. LL, I think we need a new thread; this one is broken .
    Internet satire seems to have gotten the better of you (and probably others).
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Anyone from Detroit will recognize this which I have borrowed for our "peculiar hobby" and EACH OWES ALL: "EACH ONE REACH ONE.

It's your duty.

If your worse case scenario is an assault I'll raise you one and counter with combat in your area of operation.

You'll rue your decision to ignore the mouse gun metrosexual.

The Second Amendment is FAR more important than my self-protection. It's about me & family, my neighborhood, my part of town, Baton Rouge as a whole, East Baton Rouge Parish, SE Louisiana and Louisiana independence.

Never fail to offer to introduce someone to shoot. They may be all you have tasked with covering you in the bizarre future we may be tasked with experiencing. Also, some hand to hand would be nice but medical may be more valuable.

Just my thoughts...

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

User Tag List