Page 873 of 3543 FirstFirst ... 37377382386387187287387487588392397313731873 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 35423

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

On the bright side, as long as being a man with an inclination for women is becoming an archaic and evil thing of the past, we only have a generation or two more to worry about it before humanity receives the collective Darwin Award and the flame flickers out.
    Probably. But the last alpha who remembers how to work the 5 basic barbell exercises, cook a great steak, and knows how to hold a door open for a lady will get to bang a ton of young women on the way out. Not all; not most; but plenty. Just saying.
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 12-13-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Yeah. "Baby it's Cold Outside" was a sexy tune recorded during a time when America needed some sexiness. The prudishness of the era led to the overreaction that was the sexual revolution of the 60s and 70s -- another dumbass move. The song was good then and it's still good now.
    I dunno, the 60s and 70s was a great time...what I can remember of it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Probably. But the last alpha who remembers how to work the 5 basic barbell exercises, cook a great streak, and knows how to hold a door open for a lady will get to bang a ton of young women on the way out. Not all; not most; but plenty. Just saying.
    Dude, when I was 23 in 1976 a buddy and I moved to San Francisco for about six months. Him to work, me to work out, live the life of a wastrel and chase skirts.

If there was a better city for a straight man than San Francisco in that time period I can't imagine it. (And I couldn't have handled it.)

Site Supporter
    I dunno, the 60s and 70s was a great time...what I can remember of it.
    They were good for me too, but some of the excesses were just stupid. Plus leisure suits. I'm thinking you probably get my drift.

Dude, when I was 23 in 1976 a buddy and I moved to San Francisco for about six months. Him to work, me to work out, live the life of a wastrel and chase skirts.

If there was a better city for a straight man than San Francisco in that time period I can't imagine it. (And I couldn't have handled it.)

The days before AIDS were epic.

Allegedly.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    They were good for me too, but some of the excesses were just stupid. Plus leisure suits. I'm thinking you probably get my drift.
    ...and elephant bells.

Yeah, bro', I'm hearin' ya.

Non-specific urethritis. Just sayin'.

Right? There’s room for all types in this big world, including skirt chasers.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Non-specific urethritis. Just sayin'.
    HAH hah! Er, I mean gee that's a shame.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List