Page 84 of 3540 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586941341845841084 ... LastLast

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Some of us over, uh, say 50, will get this and start humming.
    You need an open-mouthed child with a pronounced overbite in the background.

Thanks, mate. Now can't get that damn tune out of my mind!!! Oh wait, now I got that other damn tune in my head, about spam. Totally ruined day, sigh.😥

Truth be told, I still prefer hot bitches over hot dogs! Especially if they like real sausages.

Sent from my Sero 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ronin_Jedi; 09-07-2016 at 07:40 AM.

The version I am most fond of is captioned "One does not simply walkies straight into Mordor."
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Not a meme, but still funny:
    How Shit Happens
    In the beginning there was a Plan. And then came Assumptions. And the Assumptions were without form. And the plan was without substance. And darkness was on the face of the Troops. And they spoke among themselves, saying "It is a crock of shit, and it stinks". And the Troops went unto their Platoon Sergeants and said "It is a pail of dung, and none may abide the odor thereof".
    And the Platoon Sergeants went unto their First Sergeants, saying "It is a container of excrement, and it is very strong, such that none can abide by it".
    And the First Sergeants went unto their Sergeants Major saying "It is a vessel of fertilizer, and none may abide its strength".
    And the Sergeants Major spoke among themselves, saying one to another "It contains that which aids plant growth, and it is very strong".
    And the Sergeants Major went unto the Battalion Commanders, saying unto them "It promotes growth, and it is very powerful".
    And the Battalion Commanders went unto the Commanding General, saying unto him "This new Plan will actively promote growth and vigor of this unit, with powerful effects".
    And the CG looked upon the Plan and saw it was good. And the Plan became Policy.
    This is how shit happens.
    Last edited by Drang; 09-07-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Best one I've seen so far:

I would be very likely to vote Libertarian this year but Johnson is a buffoon.

So one of my Lab Retrievers is getting a write in vote.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Name:  ff6.png
Views: 1108
Size:  43.3 KB
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I would be very likely to vote Libertarian this year but Johnson is a buffoon.

So one of my Lab Retrievers is getting a write in vote.
    Such a wasted vote.

#Harambe2016
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

User Tag List