Page 381 of 3555 FirstFirst ... 2813313713793803813823833914314818811381 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 35549

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

yes, yes they do!

"... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_1670.JPG
Views: 861
Size:  44.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_1656.JPG
Views: 811
Size:  38.3 KB

Site Supporter
    In Glenn's post about Slim's survival kit, the reference to lipstick and stockings pertains to postwar Europe, American GI's and women in the conquered Axis countries, especially Germany. The two items bought much love.

Another basement dweller

Name:  troll trump.jpg
Views: 935
Size:  43.7 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Love the crapper in the background.....
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Name:  DN4HidpUIAEyP0O.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  77.6 KB
    David S.

Name:  DN4LdTyWsAAO80d.jpg_large.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  57.0 KB
    David S.

Site Supporter
    In Glenn's post about Slim's survival kit, the reference to lipstick and stockings pertains to postwar Europe, American GI's and women in the conquered Axis countries, especially Germany. The two items bought much love
    Obviously, I knew that but was making a joke. However, examining the issue - being in disguise could bring you much love also. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Note I did not speculate on to which end of the condom the kit carrier would be. Now, that would be rude. Also, Slim's kit had a Russian phrase book so it must have been for the Soviet threat as compared to the Axis.

I do think that in today's moral climate the idea (expressed by willie) that our folks would take advantage of women deprived of items and use them to bribe such women for sexual favors to be contrary to the honorable intentions of our armed forces. If down behind enemy lines, there was probably not enough time to establish a loving and carrying relationship. That is the obvious way to achieve mutual sexual agreement which is not exploitative.

For those who serve now - do current survival packages in our aircraft have material for sexual interaction?

Ok, I will stop before discussing desert wildlife opportunities.

I thought unlubricated condoms in survival kits were for water. They hold a liter of water and if wrapped in a pack when full can be carried without easily breaking and when empty are super small and light weight.

User Tag List