Page 3408 of 3553 FirstFirst ... 2408290833083358339834063407340834093410341834583508 ... LastLast
Results 34,071 to 34,080 of 35528

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Too political?

Attachment 111985
    I don't think it's political unless one happens to mix their politics with their religion like Iran (the Islamic revolution) and the Holy war. That shit is 11th century. But apparently it still exists.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-29-2023 at 08:50 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    I see what you did there......

Signs...
    Everywhere...
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I don't think it's political unless one happens to mix their politics with their religion like Iran (the Islamic revolution) and the Holy war. That shit is 11th century. But apparently it still exists.
    Well, to be fair in Deuteronomy, Moses did in essence say 'Pagan Idol around and find out.'
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    which is which though. Kinda feel like Megan is the one on the right.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    Is this too political?

Attachment 111980
    not scared of cities.
    just applying the stupid places stupid people stupid times.
    ain't nothing in NYC for example that's worth going to now, not with the way that place is.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Well, to be fair in Deuteronomy, Moses did in essence say 'Pagan Idol around and find out.'
    I have no idea what Moses said. I'm not well versed in the Bible because I'm not a Jew, a Christian or a Muslim. It makes it pretty easy for me. Religion has some obstacles. Pretty much what's going on in Gaza and Israel right now. People are dying from their religious beliefs. 13th century shit. But I guess if they need that then full speed ahead.
    Last edited by Borderland; 11-29-2023 at 09:45 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I'll be the first to admit, i'm agnostic to religion now (former Episcopalian), but as i'm getting older, the more people I see running around and acting they way they do, y'all need fucking Jesus or something. The decline of religion and the decline of morality seem to follow the same negative trajectory through recent history.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'll be the first to admit, i'm agnostic to religion now (former Episcopalian), but as i'm getting older, the more people I see running around and acting they way they do, y'all need fucking Jesus or something. The decline of religion and the decline of morality seem to follow the same negative trajectory through recent history.
    Says the guy who drops an F bomb right before the Saviour's name 😂

I agree, even the churches have lost their way.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

User Tag List